Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twerking video
I have a youtube channel and just reached 100 subs. So i did a twerking video with me in my boxers to celebrate and say thank you. Please watch

I am sorry to be the one to point this out to you, but your 'subs' are not laughing with you, they are are laughing AT you.

Gurl...

That wasn't twerkin, that was spasming Rofl

It takes guts gurl though, so I'll big you up, but that was too funny.

Can Mama Odi teach you hunni? But we'll have to do some work on actually moving dat ass. :p

It might be awkward to say this, but what's twerking?

Twerking is a type of dancing in which the dancer shakes their hips in an up-and-down bouncing motion, causing the dancer's buttocks to shake, "wobble" and "jiggle"

Twerking fail.

But as long as your happy and no animals were injured in the making of the video, go for it ;-)

ObW
X

mbennet35 Wrote:Twerking is a type of dancing in which the dancer shakes their hips in an up-and-down bouncing motion, causing the dancer's buttocks to shake, "wobble" and "jiggle"

Or;

"twerking is when dat azz pops and drops" lol

Its more to due with their back and abdominal muscles contracting and loosening, more so than the hips, but the hips aid in wining and directing which way the Bumpa shakes.

Normally this is easier for girls, cause they naturally have a more flexible skeletal structure and all that blah, but guys can do it too and some, normally the more slender ones, can do it just as good.

It also helps if you have an ass to start with Coffee

Also, something about Men's Pelvic bones inhibits them a little.

I can put one leg and One Leg ONLY girl, behind my head at a time, but I've been dancing since I was young, so I suppose I'm just flexible from that:crying-and-sorry-li

^^^ when I was your age I could put both ankles behind my neck and then proceed to walk like some sort of monstrosity on my hands.

Sorta like the guy at this link: But I didn't need to scoot my butt.

Now at my late, great age I can still manage to put my left ankle behind my head - the right won't because my knee is frelled.

I can, however still do the splits.

How about everyone uploads twerking videos of themselves? Big Grin

SolemnBoy Wrote:How about everyone uploads twerking videos of themselves? Big Grin

I said once I reach 5000 post I will upload one of myself ;P