Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHEESH! It's QUICHE (again)!
QUICHE was the cuisine subject of today.... (It's all gone now Wink )

Please would you share your MANLY MAN's experience with QUICHE so we can see how much of a man you are...

I don't like Quiche.
At all.

Coz I'm soooooooo manly.

What is this connection between quiche and masculinity? - I've never heard of it!

Wilem Wrote:I don't like Quiche.
At all.

Coz I'm soooooooo manly.

What is this connection between quiche and masculinity? - I've never heard of it!

I believe it was in the 80s when the world was all MONEY crazy, under the influence of Reagan, that some American journalist or writer decided to publish a book called: Real men don't eat quiche, or some similar title. It all sounded absurd to me but I haven't read the book. I presume it was about what's masculine (HAMBURGERS AND FRENCH FRIES) and what not... but then men love RICE PUD for instance and that doesn't sound very masculine either... so what's the reality of this premise or assumption?

princealbertofb Wrote:I believe it was in the 80s when the world was all MONEY crazy, under the influence of Reagan, that some American journalist or writer decided to publish a book called: Real men don't eat quiche, or some similar title. It all sounded absurd to me but I haven't read the book. I presume it was about what's masculine (HAMBURGERS AND FRENCH FRIES) and what not... but then men love RICE PUD for instance and that doesn't sound very masculine either... so what's the reality of this premise or assumption?

I guess RICE PUD is rice pudding. And it really isnt that popular with many these days???

and I think you meant Steak & Potatoes. or just steak. or at least Freedom Fries Laugh1

I voted for the veggie quiche

A real man here lol!

yuck...quiche

Im a real man I dont eat quiche!!! but ive been know to bake cakes chealsea buns and other sweet things so I guss I loose 'real man' points there lol

malcs Wrote:I'm a real man I don't eat quiche!!! but I've been known to bake cakes Chelsea buns and other sweet things so I guess I lose 'real man' points there, lol

No, Malcs, you don't lose REAL MAN points for being able to cook.... REAL MEN COOK!!! The best known chefs are MEN. Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Confusedmile:
and enjoy sharing their cooking with other REAL MEN (and WOMEN)

LOL... Poll comment:
We've got such a "brochette" of REAL MEN here, it's amazing!!!

(note to readers: Brochette = kebab ... "meaning a string of...")

princealbertofb Wrote:No, Malcs, you don't lose REAL MAN points for being able to cook.... REAL MEN COOK!!! The best known chefs are MEN. Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Confusedmile:
and enjoy sharing their cooking with other REAL MEN (and WOMEN)

lol I like the sound of that!!!!! I am a REAL MAN lol

We just wont mention my 'thing' about not being able to handle full raw chickens or fish. I can handle chcken as long as its already cut up i.e. breasts and legs and fish only if its already descaled and boned.