Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draw the person above you !!
a game of sorts !
describe yourself in simple and easy to understand terms , then whoever posts next draws (or tries to) a picture of you based on your description , then continues by describing themselves too xD

so ... to start

i am asian and have huge boobies :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Im so so sorry Meg Tongue

[Image: 2cfuljd.jpg]

I'm Japanese, short, red and black hair. Pregnant lol

lol it looks nothing like me xD
so i'm drawing one that looks nothing like you but matches your description

muahahahahahahahahhahahah
[Image: 20hlc2f.jpg]

LOL THERE YOU GO :biggrin:

okay anyway . i have eyelash extensions that make my eyes look really really really really big . go go go

Oh my God, meg, my paint skills suck but here you go... you don't need fingers do you?

[Image: j806qa.jpg]

Uhm I'm average in height and small and I've got brownish hair and grey blue eyes please make something amusing out of that, random person.

little delayed but meg

[Image: 2441hrs.jpg]

Ahaha I love this topic XD

SolemnBoy Wrote:Uhm I'm average in height and small and I've got brownish hair and grey blue eyes please make something amusing out of that, random person.

Sorry xD
[Image: 2lxcjo1.jpg]

Japanese, love dark-rocky clothing. short, brown eyes. Red and Black hair as said before

Miki-Nesan, my dumb photobucket don't wanna let me upload, so I gotsa attach it T^T

Also... I can't paint,draw or even place shapes together worth a lick lol I'm sorry , I know you don't look like a House with Black and Red Streamers flying off your head x.x

So annoyed it's small T^T , but yes here you go Miki-Sama (click it, then close out the window that pops up)

I am Tall, Golden hued, with Dreadlocks just past my shoulders that are black, with some light brown, and like brown eyes T^T ... Also I got a big ass, so if anyone wants to incorporate that Rofl

I'm afraid for my picture lol

miimo Wrote:Sorry xD
[Image: 2lxcjo1.jpg]

Japanese, love dark-rocky clothing. short, brown eyes. Red and Black hair as said before

It feels like Nik's good side e-e

EDIT: OMAGAD, you made him nakid dem put some clothes onn :3

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1333&stc=1&d=1381965576]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)