Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Shit got Stolen.
So someone just broke into my car outside my home and took everything, including important medical equipment, except my text books. Thank goodness those illiterate meth-heads were too dumb to leave what are by far the most valuable things I had in there.

shit, I hope that shit's replaceable.

Once these stupid people broke into my mother's car and found nothing and rummaged through the rubbish bin which was full of used tissues.

I had my car broken into when I used to work in Sydney southern outskirts, took everything of value. I understand your feeling of being violated.

I hope everything is replaceable and hope you were insured.

wow Wade I am so sorry that happened to you Sad

BighugBighugBighug

dfiant1 Wrote:I hope everything is replaceable and hope you were insured.

Luckily for me I'm poor and don't own cool shit. Ha! Joke's on them!

Here's a list of things that they took:

-Pens (pens?!?!?)
-A jacket (that one hurt)
-A cup full of pennies and nickels I would use for change when I go to the drive thru coffee place in the morning
-A broken glucose meter
-Some glucogel (some cheap emergency medicine for me as a hypoglycemic)
-All my CDs. (all but two of which were fucking burned for fuck's sake. What are they going to do with a bunch of burned musical theatre CDs? The other two were borrowed from a friend. That sucks)

If they had got in the trunk they might've taken my skateboard and tennis racket, so I got lucky there.

So nothing they took was terribly important or irreplaceable, but it is a violating feeling, as Dfiant said. But strangely, I'm not as upset as I probably should be. There's a big part of me that seriously doesn't even give a fuck.

I was kind of asking for it. They got in because two of my window's are broken and can't roll up. It's been that way for four or five years. I'm surprised it actually took this long for someone to break in.

I had this happen once as well. I accidentally left my driver's side door unlocked and someone got into the car and rummaged through all of my stuff and left my trunk flung open. Oddly enough, all they took was a free movie pass I had in the glovebox, and left the $300 worth of shoes I had in the trunk.

sorry wade its horrible to have your things stolen, maybe in future take your things inside with you.

Wade Wrote:So someone just broke into my car outside my home and took everything, including important medical equipment, except my text books. Thank goodness those illiterate meth-heads were too dumb to leave what are by far the most valuable things I had in there.

Sorry that happened to you. I share your fury. I was away for a week in August and when I got back I found my car open. How they managed to open if I have no idea. I was concenered about the audio setup that I had in the car but it was still there. Oddly all they took was the solar battery trickle charger that I had installed on the dashboard. The glovebox was open but I never keep anything valuable there so nothing else missing.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Wade if you want I will use my stalking skills to track them down an avenge your honor.

Hmm, it'd be great if someone has a good ways to track the culprit down. One the bright side, at your shit(literally) wasn't stolen. That would just be creepy..