Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Am Legend
Will Smith is one hot dish,just wanted to get that off my chest!This is one of the strangest and yet most thought-provoking film I have ever watched.Will Smith *drools* plays the only survivor of a deadly virus that wipes out the human race,living in New York City.As you'd imagine,he's not alone...The film moves at a slow pace but you should be patient with it.There are a lot of messages and it leaves you pondering AND Will Smith is in it!!

I didn't like it very much, i thought it was quite boring.
(don't hurt me :-p lol)

Maybe I was staring at Will the whole time?I can stare at him the whole day!lol.I did find it a tad slow at times but it gained steady momentum.The Darkseekers were mind blowing.

I saw at in the cinema, and then wrote into a magazine and they sent me a copy of it when they printed me letter. It's okay, i prefer 28 days later though.

I think that 28 Days Later was not as half as spectacular or as graphically pleasing.

Dan1089 Wrote:I think that 28 Days Later was not as half as spectacular or as graphically pleasing.

I think thats it's charm actually. I believe it was shot with ordinary DV cameras, and sort of looks like a documentary in places. The infected are all played by actors so to me it's alot more frightening and less distracting than having them created by very obvious CGI.

Unfortunately I walked in on my dad watching it in the lounge, right at the end, so I know how it ends and that's kinda spoiled it for me so odds are I won't watch it all the way through ... :frown:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Yeah,there was a lot of controversy surrounding the director's decision to change the Darkseekers from actual actors to CGI creations.Many people felt that the CGI was poor in that case but I for one,was completely satisfied with it.28 Days Later was obviously a low budget project but I agree with you,it's a good film.Shadow,even though you got spoiled,the story itself is worth the trouble of rewatching.

Then I shall do so Confusedmile: x

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

DID U KNOW!..that they brough out a version on DVD with a different ENDING. so that they could make a sequel starring Will Smith.