Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boredom Graphix
Well here are a few graphix that I've made during summer. I'm sure more will be added. Feel free to give feedback. Big Grin

Miscellaneous
rushad2.png - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
JAblue.png - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Augustana.png - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
jessicastamcolor.png - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
lilycolor.png - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sigs
crappyselenasig.png - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
selenasigwordsborder-1.png - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
therock.png - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
busysig2border-1.png - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
lolasig-1.png - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Banners
tbcs.png - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
toas.png - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fair play those are really, REALLY good !!

I particularly like lilycolor.png from the Miscellaneous section - STUNNING :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Very cool!!! I used to make sigs and stuff for people on a forum I was on before. They used to supply stock pix and quotes and then I'd put em together for them. That was obviously back when I had time on my hands. But it was fun!

I made myself a cooool finding nemo one but I've lost it in my many computer formats etc. meeeeeh!

Oh and some people had sort of like 20 diff sig pix and couldn't figure out which one to use, so I made a website called rotator. Basically they signed up, created a rotator, added the URL to each image into it and then on the forum they linked their sig as like rotate.php?id=username and then it would show one of the sigs that they had at random. T'was coooool.

Smurlos Wrote:Oh and some people had sort of like 20 diff sig pix and couldn't figure out which one to use, so I made a website called rotator. Basically they signed up, created a rotator, added the URL to each image into it and then on the forum they linked their sig as like rotate.php?id=username and then it would show one of the sigs that they had at random. T'was coooool.
How clever is that! Amazing. We're not worthy ... Mexicanwave

At least you know what he's talking about marshy!Great work,I especially love the Jessica Alba pic.

marshlander Wrote:How clever is that! Amazing. We're not worthy ... Mexicanwave

Haha! :redface:
I made a whole intranet system on my desktop pc which used to remind me when assignments for uni were due and when people's birthdays were and stuff like that. But then either the processor or graphics card went and ive not fixed it yet, so living on the laptop which didnt have my intranet system on... shame :mad:

I do like scripting and stuff, its fun especially when you get to see the outcome! http://www.screw-loose.net/ this was the site I started about a year ago when I was gonna make it a proper project for everyone, but I never got time to work on it so it's just that page literally at the moment. Maybe I'll pick it up again over the summer if I get time. Confusedmile:

Haha. Thanks all. Which Jessica Alba pic, Dan? I think I've got a few on there. There's a colorization, then there's a sig. And wow, Smurlos, that's very impressive. I've seen some people using something like that, but mostly it is just like 4 separate sigs that change every time you refresh the page. Smile

The one where she has blue hair.What's a sig?A signature?

I like the very first one with the gun. I dont like guns but for some reason I like the simplicity of it.