Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little white girl inside me
I need to confess that I've always thought there is this white girl inside of me.
It is not like my behavior is very feminine or I wished to become a girl.

Anyway here is why I think so:
I like white guys a lot and my celeb crushes are mostly on Caucasian men (although I seriously don't mind any other race as well)
I read celeb and fashion magazine very regularly. And romance fictions.
Additionally, I prefer TV shows and deodorant and hair conditioner for girls.
Also, I'm feminist.
And blah blah blah I can go on the whole day...

Now that I've let this out I feel much more relaxed.
Feel free to comment but don't judge pppplz

Cute-kitten-sorry

Blake Wrote:I need to confess that I've always thought there is this white girl inside of me.
It is not like my behavior is very feminine or I wished to become a girl.

Anyway here is why I think so:
I like white guys a lot and my celeb crushes are mostly on Caucasian men (although I seriously don't mind any other race as well)
I read celeb and fashion magazine very regularly. And romance fictions.
Additionally, I prefer TV shows and deodorant and hair conditioner for girls.
Also, I'm feminist.
And blah blah blah I can go on the whole day...

Now that I've let this out I feel much more relaxed.
Feel free to comment but don't judge pppplz

Cute-kitten-sorry

I hope I don't sound bad or go to side-tracks, but your writing made me think what kind of a person we all have inside, the more hidden one alongside the one we show to others. Or what kind of result our likes/dislikes/habits/etc would create? And I am definitely not trying to judge or mock you in any ways, that's you and you should be yourself, no matter what others think or say!

Thanks for your reply and I get where you are coming from, Silver.
I'm not having any identity crisis so no worries Tongue
I'm glad that my confession has led you (and maybe others who read this) to admitting we are not 100% what people perceive us to be and we should be truthful to themselves.

Who are we to judge you?? Good for you that I can sense you love yourself gurl and respect yourself enough not to hide the 'half' you correct me if I'm wrong? Don't hold yourself back from being your true self, ever.

The important is feel good with yourself and not forced to be what you're not.
I'm caucasian but I have a bi samurai inside me. Ahahah.
What's the name of your little white girl? ;-P

A lot of black girls are into white guys, and white girls into black guys, so maybe you're a little black girl inside?

Hmmm it's possible that my little girl is black too Tongue

I like to call her Alice most of the time (but don't start calling me Alice haha).

I'm really glad to hear that you guys are so open minded about this~ Oh joy Smile

I don't think that's weird at all. I think that's awesome!

I used to joke with people that I'm "a lesbian trapped in the body of a gay man." And it makes total sense to me.

I'm not transgender in any way, but I sometimes feel my life would make way more sense had I been born female and grew up to be a lesbian. The politics, the clothes, the attitude, the music (riot grrl), the whole aesthetic....I would rock that sh*t so hard, dudes. I relate more to that scene than the gay male one I belong to most of the time.

But alas I'm male and gay, so I've learned to love flying my own unique freak flag up high. Smile

Sounds like a middle aged white woman to me.

Well, it's just you...I think...

you can have a preference for certain phenotypes without being racist, and you can identify yourself as having traits from any of the 2 genders without it being a big deal..I bet it happens to a lot of people anyway..