Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importance of skin color?
I've always been wondering, would the race of your partner be a major factor in a relationship?
Assuming all other characteristics of the guy/girl is attractive to you.
Please don't include racial stereotypes such as Asians are shorter/less muscular etc.

Just be honest Tongue

No.

With an awesome personality, any colour will glow more than the others Wink

I'm caucasian, my last 2 cushes, the more recent were: 1 Mongolian, 1 Ghanese. And maybe a Chinese...
Is it enough? BUNNY

I said this many times here on GS, I find that different origins/culture are something thrilling and very interesting. And probably is the same for phisiognomy and skin. For me. ;-)
Obviously I have preferences etc. heheheh

Well to be brutally honest, I think my preference or a kinda "bonus point" for me in a partner, would be someone like myself (Bi-racial) simply for the fact that we'd understand each other more.

I'm not saying I exclude other guys, hell, some white guys are cute, some black guys are cute, some indians are cute, I don't care for their race really or if they're even drop dead gorgeous( Like Carlisle ><), cause I know for certain I'm not, and neither are most people on this planet.

I just like guys, that's all I know.

But the only reason for my preference of someone like myself, is because growing up, I never fit in with either Black or White and definitely not with like Indians or whatever, so having someone who can understand from experience, is a like little brownie points.

Other than that, I don't care

I don't care about Masc/Fem/Black/White/Short/Tall gurl I can't give any fucks about that >.>

Just be well groomed and kind is all I ask Wink

Well me and odi have this thing going on where I still have his picture on my computer >.o

I've been with white, black and red (Native American) and brown - mixed races - white and something else - IDK maybe Latino, maybe Middle Eastern...

Granted the majority of my partners have been white... It just happened that way.

I may actually lean more toward interest in black men. No not because of the myth that they are hung like horses. But because of a few shining examples of humanity I have seen in a world full of animals.

My brother's LTR with Bear (husband before gays could marry) was a black man and he was the most incredible human being I ever met. If I could be lucky to find a guy like that I would go black and never go back - :biggrin:

Bear left a serious, very positive impression on me - He stayed with my brother all the way until my brother died from HIV/AIDS - he was a gentle soul, kind, loving, an all around good guy. He treated me like his own younger brother.

Then there is my 'Momma' A real lady, granted she was really a he (a drag queen), but she was very good to me, she "adopted" me, protected me from others and tried to protect me from myself (mixed results on that one). Her and her 'husband' had an interesting relationship, but both of them took care of me when I couldn't manage to take care of myself.

Even Leroy (my third partner) wasn't all bad. Aside from steroids and roid rage which ended with him throwing me into a wall and breaking my arm, the majority of the time we were together was very good. He pretty much respected me and was genuinely loving prior massive steroid use.

Joshular Wrote:Well me and odi have this thing going on where I still have his picture on my computer >.o

omg Shi-Shi ><

Atleast let me give you a good pic lol .

:crying-and-sorry-li

I voted "Very important. I'd only date someone of my own race." because I knew it was gonna be empty and I didn't want a poll with empty shit. xD
But to be honest I don't give a crap unless I really like the person ;c

Skin colour is very important.

If you have blond hair, blue eyes and fair skin like mine, you're going to suffer the nearer to the equator you get. I cope better in Scandinavian countries except Swedish Zebra Crossings which might as well not exist for all the notice that driver took of me!

The Bastard!

No prejudice here. I've had great sex with blacks, latinos, asians, white guys, etc.