Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy National Metal Day!!!!!
Happy National Metal Day dudes!!! What are you jamming on this day??? I'll be jamming out my Pantera and KISS collections.

I be jammin to Boy George.
WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!
Multijump

Although I do like Metallica and Static X.

Metal Day? I guess I could listen to some Nightwish. Smile

Without the innovators you wouldn't have what we have now...blasting out Lou Reed (Still can't believe he is gone) and some classic Bowie and Tin Machine.

System of a Down. Toxicity.

Happy Metal Day!!

YlsuperYlsuperYlsuper
Here's something good from Finland:

Saint Wrote:System of a Down. Toxicity.

And here's the video itself

dfiant1 Wrote:Without the innovators you wouldn't have what we have now...blasting out Lou Reed (Still can't believe he is gone) and some classic Bowie and Tin Machine.

Just wanna take my car, listening to the Lou Reed album Transformer, going nowhere in particular.

Ekwarph Wrote:Just wanna take my car, listening to the Lou Reed album Transformer, going nowhere in particular.

New York is my favourite Lou Reed Album, followed my Mistrial, Set the Twighlight Reeling and then Transformer.

The decade from 1986 to 1996 were some of his tightest music and some of his deepest Lyrics...Listen to 'Songs For Drella' written and performed with his old Velvet Undersground band member John Cale as a tribute to Andy Warhol.

True, the album New York is also brilliant.
In the album Transformer, I love the arangements. In some tracks, without knowing, you could guess Bowie produced the album.

I admit the others, I haven't listened to them, but I'll listen to them quickly. Thanks Smile