Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapons.
I secretly love weapons. I love looking at them, they just look so awesome.

When I become a successful soulless corporate lawyer, I'm going to have a room in my house for weapons and these are the ones I would look to buy:

Chakram. It's a ring of razor sharp metal, how awesome would that be to have in the house?
[Image: 10499681_1.jpg]

Urumi sword from South India. It's a whip made of steel. Sometimes it has multiple blades, oh my god totally worth all the cutting yourself. I would keep it at my bedside, it looks like a very light weapon that could be whipped out in a flash.
[Image: Uraivaal_1400s_Purple.jpg]

Tessen, a metal bladed fan. I've always wanted something like this, I love how it makes such an elegant accessory deadly.
[Image: Tessen.jpg]

Poi, but ones that I could set on fire.
[Image: Los_in_a_sea_of_Fire.jpg]

And if they were, I want those fans that blow up or can be set on fire that Mai throws in those old arcade games in fatal fury.

I really like violence, it's very nice to touch.

I love swords and knives, for example...

And this weapon Rain is using (the long-haired one) is fascinating

Wow, Frosty, that reminds me of my weekend. Too much fun...

oh my god that sound when they unfurl their swords

I started to search more about tessen and I have to say I love it. So beautiful and deadly.

[Image: Tessen_by_Metatron87.jpg]

I'm into hand weapon cause I have some interest in things like Samurai society of the Tokugawa Era and blahblah, I love the various kind of nihonto (japanese swords) but I'm also attracted to others 'exoctic' (for an european) weapon, like urumi (sometimes I search videos on the internet eheh), tessen, shuriken, tekkokagi, katar kusarigama, meteor hammers and other trauma weapons etc. But I prefer the blades eheh.
I like the shape, the kind of movement etc to use this object, like I read everywhere that urumi is probably the most difficult to use, so the last one they usually teach.

Ive always wanted a Tessen too! Every since I saw one in some movie, back when I was real young.
Thought that was the "ultimate" weapon.

Until I saw this....
And I have wanted one of these SO BADLY since.....
Wrist Bowgun

MisterTinkles Wrote:Ive always wanted a Tessen too! Every since I saw one in some movie, back when I was real young.
Thought that was the "ultimate" weapon.
Not the 'ultimate' weapon at all, for many reasons, first one is the short range. Tessen was more a support-surprise weapon, like an hidden blade, a short knife etc.
Tessenjutsu remains fascinating. Snake

I really like weapons, and Tessen is definitely on my list to get. I mostly like swords, especially from Fedual Japan or Medieval Europe. There is just something so elegant about such a deadly dance. Of course, some weapons that never actually existed do catch my eye as well, but purely for decorative purposes. This mainly is the Gunblade, which FF fans will know about. Also, having Soul Calibur and Soul Edge on the wall would be a great conversation starter.

sillyboy86 Wrote:Not the 'ultimate' weapon at all, for many reasons, first one is the short range. Tessen was more a support-surprise weapon, like an hidden blade, a short knife etc.
Tessenjutsu remains fascinating. Snake

The weapons that are hidden, or dont look like weapons are ultimate weapons to me!!
A hand fan is a definite ultimate weapon, cause who would expect that????
And the wrist crossbow can be hidden under a shirtsleeve or coatsleeve.

I couldnt find a pic of the wrist crossbow gun I wanted, it is more compact and has "auto load" capability, and is a lot more lower to your arm.