Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Zealand's Anti-Nipple law
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news...d=11159120

So we made this ridiculous ad about breast cancer where women covered up their boobs with things like flowerpots and cakes.

O_o

THE WHOLE POINT of the ad was to show visual information on what breast cancer can manifest as other than lumps.

I don't like this culture where body parts when portrayed naturally are seen as 'offensive'.

I could understand the ban on sexual content before 8:30pm, but a ban on 'nipples' borders on sexism. In fact it is kind of sexist when a man on TV can show his nipples and not a woman.

I don't go around showing my nipples off in public, but I do get your point. I'm still "allowed" to do it if I really feel like it. I've actually lived by one city (Ashland, Oregon) where women were allowed to be topless, and it really didn't effect anything. Since then, I've hardly seen the reasoning behind women being required by law to keep their tops on. I guess it's because women's chests are sexy... but honestly, so is a man's chest. In both cases, they can also be gross. The only difference is size and function.

Since most womens clothes nowdays are so thin they are "see thru", it really doesnt matter....you see what they got anyway.

If they want to teach this stuff, then they need to teach it in health classes in schools. I should not have to be subjected to it in public, or in my private residence when watching tv or movies.

I dont care if its man, woman, or child.

Please, please don't bring this to the attention of our government,

They will find some way of taxing topless men and I'll loose the only bit of perving I get these days.....

Nothing like a smooth, slightly ripped 20Yo with a tiny garden parth...................SpermSperm

^^^^^pervert

What about the anti-cockring law?

Did they mention that one?????

MisterTinkles Wrote:What about the anti-cockring law?

Did they mention that one?????

Da only time I see those thingies, are at the farm...... :biggrin:

Unfortunately, it's usually round a thingimabob what's perminently attached to something that crawled out of Noah's Ark, as soon as the gangplank dropped down....:eek:

But I do get to see smoooooth yummy tummy at the clubs...... Hubba-hubba-smiley

And at the farm

And at the swimming pool

And at the fishing dams

And at the caravan parks

And at the beach

Sigh..............

I don't know if showing women's nipples on public billboards is not allowed in New Zealand, in France it doesn't seem to be such a problem. We are quite used to seeing some parts of naked bodies. I'm not sure they'd be allowed (or would choose) to show men's private parts in the street, though? I don't really know what the law says about this in advertising, actually.

I have one nipple bigger than the other, went to the doctor as kid... said they were the same size just a different pigment... like hell! My left ones bigger.

This is ridiculous, how can a nipple be offensive??