Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logic
SO this is some crap music my little brother listens to...
I'd like to say that Logic is logical

Quote:"Ayo, shout out to Black DiamoAnnotatend. I got them Nikes on my feet as we speak, homie. Shout out to Mac... Miller..."

Buying Nikes isn't logical...

Quote:All I do is rhyme,Annotate all I do is get this money
All I do is grind, play shows and chill with honeys
All I do is shine, tour the world, ain't it funny?
I'm one of a kind

Well then if all you do is rhyme, Then your life should be short cos you don't seem to be breathing
if all you do is grind then you're going to grind yourself down to a nub.
and nuur you don't shine. I don't know if you tour the world wouldn't go see you. It's not funny it's crap music.
And no you're not one of a kind you are just the same as all the other humans.

RAWHHH this music make me wana puke

Blah there is more but I'm going to have breakfast.
Also I just figured what is so shit with the world

Also I think this kid looks like a prick.

Joshular Wrote:SO this is some crap music my little brother listens to...
I'd like to say that Logic is logical

Please accept my condolences. Sad

LOL this song is very shitty! XD

Rap is not logical.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3HqC2zrFHcgbE18Puk0h...rg_kOIl-6G]

I believe you joshy, im not gonna listen to, he probably calls himself a poet as a lot of shit rappers do but when you dissect it, its absolute fucking garbage, although there is good rappers out there and lyrics that i can appreciate, just a lot i dont too, not that i listen to it a lot anymore.

sometimes though you could take any lyric and make it seem stupid out of context with the music, not in this case though, just shit.

Thanks to you, Youtube suggests me others videos of Logic. Now Google thinks that I am a teenager with poor taste Sad

LOL, just now I saw on FB a funny fake fight between some friend, they started posting insult and criticism like they were rappers.
They did something like 30 replies, everything crappy but I don't see any difference between them and people like Eminem... The difference is the fame, and $ XXX,000,000...
I don't dislike all the rap and hip hop. Only the most of it LOL.

The worst rapper is Jay Z, that guy thinks he's like the rap god or something, yeah he’s still so "ghetto" after like 20 years as a billionaire, rappers seem like eternal kids, I mean when do you stop bitching and hanging on to every past slight anybody's ever done to you and hang up the baseball cap and move on.

ugh....you know...domestic violence is wrong and all.....but we're totally looking the other way if you decide to beat arround that brother of yours...just a bit...until he learns about decent music