Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
:pengy:
Pengy

So just for my ego ( just wanting to grow it a bit )
Who'd date me
I already know dfiant would
And Odi
who else Wink

What's in it for me?

Totally would. Hawt stuff.

But only if you didn't live in that weird island down there that my people don't believe in. That's really inconvenient for me. You should really be more considerate.

VileKyle Wrote:What's in it for me?

Well you'd have to do the dishes put out the washing clean my room and other stuff like that.

I would Bighug

Joshular Wrote:Well you'd have to do the dishes put out the washing clean my room and other stuff like that.

Your house is going to be an absolute mess. You didn't think this one through too well.

VileKyle Wrote:Your house is going to be an absolute mess. You didn't think this one through too well.

Yeah I did cos you'd be on a leash and I'd have a hot iron to brand you will. It'll say Property of Lord Joshular :3

Also a shock collar. If you date me it's on my terms bish :p

Excuse me? Odi will do what?

I don't recall me saying I would date you ;p

Your out of my league Shi-Shi, although if we were to do this biz, you will have no and I mean absolutely no choice in doing your own gay ass dishes and clothes, cause I won't be ya Mama and not ya slave so ;3

Dats dat missa man.

Sylph Wrote:Excuse me? Odi will do what?

I don't recall me saying I would date you ;p

Your out of my league Shi-Shi, although if we were to do this biz, you will have no and I mean absolutely no choice in doing your own gay ass dishes and clothes, cause I won't be ya Mama and not ya slave so ;3

Dats dat missa man.

No you will lol. But I wouldn't be too much of a bish. I think every thing needs to be equal and stuff. Otherwizzle it wouldn't work.

Sylph Wrote:Excuse me? Odi will do what?
Will make me a sammage!