• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brighton, UK here, Saying Hello
Hello everyone

[Image: newbie.gif] Here !!

Just getting used to things.....

So what's Happening ??

:biggrin:

Hey and welcome to GS Star_Twister Welcome

What's happening... well I'm chilling after a hard day at work (actually.. we had a half day's dept. celebration lol.... buffet food and music.. not bad at all!) Big Grin

heyloo are you a star player at twister then? Smile

i've just got back in from a nasty day at work. i hate my manager who is 25 and jealous of me. he is shit at his job and everyone suspects he shagged the female boss to progress his career. grrrrrh i'm gonna crack open a bottle of red to unwind and erm probably watch the football on telly if it's on! (euro doodas)

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Hey and welcome to GS Star Twister Welcome

What's happening... well I'm chilling after a hard day at work (actually.. we had a half day's dept. celebration lol.... buffet food and music.. not bad at all!) Big Grin

Thanks

Sounds like fun especially as it's so nice today as well

Beerchug

smithypoo Wrote:heyloo are you a star player at twister then? Smile

i've just got back in from a nasty day at work. i hate my manager who is 25 and jealous of me. he is shit at his job and everyone suspects he shagged the female boss to progress his career. grrrrrh i'm gonna crack open a bottle of red to unwind and erm probably watch the football on telly if it's on! (euro doodas)

Hiya Smithypoo

That's for me to know and for you to find out lol

I think it's about experience and not age.... 25 is a little young to be a manager, what does he manage? (I think I am going to regret asking that)

I love Red, I may join you later

Biggrinflip

Welcome to the forum!

malcs Wrote:Welcome to the forum!

Thanks mister

Xyxwave

Bit quiet though :biggrin:

Star Twister Wrote:Hello everyone

[Image: newbie.gif] Here !!

Just getting used to things.....

So what's Happening ??

What things are you getting used to then? Welcome to this "quiet" forum, lol. Here we don't bicker, we talk. We don't argue, we banter... and that's about it. Still we're a good bunch of friends.

:biggrin:
What things are you getting used to then? Welcome to this "quiet" forum, lol. Here we don' bicker, we talk. We don't argue, we banter... and that's about it. Still we're a good bunch of friends.

princealbertofb Wrote:What things are you getting used to then? Welcome to this "quiet" forum, lol. Here we don' bicker, we talk. We don't argue, we banter... and that's about it. Still we're a good bunch of friends.

Thanks for the advice Prince

I promise I won't bicker or argue, I might gossip though Talker

Star Twister Wrote:Thanks for the advice Prince

I promise I won't bicker or argue, I might gossip though Talker
Much looking forward to it... so what's the recent news in Brighton...? Have you had the gay pride parade yet, or is it being organised? Do you participate? If so how? If not, why not?