Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Im new here, so I figured id say hi. My names jay, I joined up because I was looking for other to talk to in similar situtions I guess. where I live seems to be very homophobic in my opinion, so im pretty much in the closet except with my best friend, who is very supportive. I don't honestly think I can be open about it, maybe one day, but not now. So im here if yall will have me. That's it for now.

Welcome to GS! Lots of awesome people to talk to here. Can always send me PM if you need to talk. Smile

Wavey apparently there is homophobia everywhere. Least ways that's been my experience - yes even in the most liberal of towns there are a lot of homophobes.

So you may just have the average level of homophobia around you - its like radiations, there is a constant background level everywhere all the time.

Welcome to GS from a fellow closet case :p

We will have you Confusedmile:

Welcome to GS

have you considered moving somewhere more acceptant? or is it a long shot for you( economically for example)?

i have a kid here who i share custody of with her mother, and i couldn't leave her.

Bravo for a stand up dad! Smile

Welcome Jay, enjoy the forum and its users, we're always very kind and supportive. Whatever you need whenever you need it, I (and many people on here) will help.

Welcome to gs

Hi Jay welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye