Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal Heaven
I had a great experience 3 weeks ago. I met a friend who died in 1959 at the age of 13. We were both gay, in love with books and complete nutcases about animals. We were born on the same day in the same hospital. We had different parents but we usually went to sleep in the same crib. We took baths together. We ate meals together. We loved life and each other.

We went to the parks and knelt down. We watched every insect, every bird, every cat and every dog in our neighborhood parks. When I met Tommy Mullins the other day, I was going to a local convenience store to buy milk and bread. I saw Tommy and said "Hi, Tommy, what's new with you?" "Well, John, I just wanted to see you. At 67 you have not turned to fat. You look pretty good, John." "You look a lot better at 13 than I do. You look healthier than I feel."

At that point, my neighbor Irma Miller walked by. She said "Hi John." I said "Hi Irma. This is my friend Tommy Mullins." She smiled at Tommy and said "Hi Tommy." She went in the store. Two more people walked between us and excused themselves. I smiled at Tommy and said "I'm glad other people can see you. How often do most people see ghosts?" "Pretty much everyday, John. People just don't know I'm a ghost. I look as real as you do." "Just checking, Tom, I don't want to waste time talking to a fake ghost. We got enough fakers in politics these days."

"Tommy, did you find out about animal heaven?" "Yeah, John, animal spirits go back to the time before the Garden of Eden. I went there soon after I died and I yelled for Mickey, your parakeet, to show up. He came immediately and wanted to know when you would get to heaven. I told him you were in good health but you would eventually show up. Mickey said I was a PRETTY BOY and left. I often go to animal heaven and yell the name John Marren. Good God, John, about a hundred thousand animals show up. How many pets did you have, John?" "A few Tommy but I kept up good relationships with every animal I met. I have never ignored an animal. I say hello to every animal I met since I was born. They are a lot nicer than people. No animal ever called me a faggot or a sissy. They all seemed to like me. Tommy, why did animals like me so much?" "It was because you were fearless. Animals can smell fear. When they smell fear, they look at you to see if they can eat you. You had no fear so they never considered you as a food source." "Not sure if I follow the logic but they sure liked me a lot." "John, how many times did you come to the defense of an animal?" "Every time I saw one in danger. I liked to feed stray animals. I never had kids so I could at least practice at being a good parent."

I hope some GaySpeak members are nuts about animals and their pets. When you die ask your judge how to get to animal heaven. Guess what. Nearby there are Greek bath houses, samurai monasteries with ivory dildos, the Blue Grotto and the Isle of Capri and a great ski resort in the Alps where boys can ski in the nude.

If someone tells you we can't have sex in heaven THEY ARE LIARS. No gay guy would call heaven 'heaven' if we had to turn celibate. We retain free will because that is the most divine gift God gave us. We have the right to choose to be gay. Tommy said some guys live straight lives but become gay after they are dead. Many want to try something new when they die. For all I know, I may want to be straight for awhile.

I will always want to have some animals near me. God had his head screwed on right when he created animals. God, I still cry some nights when I miss some of my pets. Wow, I can't wait to get to heaven!!!!!!!11

I will be looking for ALL the animals who have so comforted, enriched and blessed my life. It is only for the animals that I stay here now. I'll remember to holler their names and mine.