Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everybody!
Hello my name is Jay. I came to this site because I am ready to make a change in my life. I am still in the closet about being a bi-sexual and have never gotten to act how I really feel. I am in highschool so I am afraid to talk to any guys I like because of ridicule and plain rejection. Anyways this is my first time ever really accepting how I have felt so I would love some advice and the opportunity to share with people Smile

Hey and welcome!! I can relate. Smile

With time your focus will change from 'Do they like me.' to a more relevant 'Do I like them', and that is when your life will change Wink

Welcome to GS jbright.

We are a very international bunch of all ages, and mostly friendly.

You've come to the right place for advice and chit-chat. Just jump in and contribute, or ask any questions you might have.

ObW
X

Hello, welcome to gs.

Welcome on board!

I honestly was only expecting zero to one reply, but so many so soon just makes me feel very welcome. A little update I for the first time got in depth with someone that could relate with me, he was online and super sweet to bad for distance he's far away because I don't like to have meaningful conversations over the internet. Anyways he was super sweet we just talked and I felt like the person I've been hiding so long. :)

Hello, Jay, welcome to GS Wavey

So, you may be afraid now, but High School will soon be over, and if you're going to college,that is the perfect place for you to be yourself..

you live in Texas, no? Is it a safe place for you?

Welcome sweety. Wink

Welcome to GS!