Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saunas?
Has anyone ever been to one? What was it like? I am thinking about it but feel a little nervous about going. Might try it in the New Year. If I can build up to it!!

Why would you be nervous about a sauna?

Unless you are claustrophobic, you should be ok.

'That guy' months ago tried to convince me to go to a sauna. I really don't like it, but also, I could imagine myself staring at him, with a constant boner... Not a big deal.

Saunas and steam rooms feel great, though if your talking for sexual reasons I dont know, I used to use them after swimming.

Which saunas are you talking about?

MisterTinkles Wrote:Why would you be nervous about a sauna?.

Because all of the strange people...

never, never, never will you see me in a sauna...I don't think they even exist here

but do try it, Tulloni, if you want to

I have never been in one, that is something though, that I should try out.

Tulloni Wrote:Has anyone ever been to one? What was it like? I am thinking about it but feel a little nervous about going. Might try it in the New Year. If I can build up to it!!

I've been to several saunas in Europe (Lisbon, Berlin, London, Paris) and they're all the same.

Nothing to be nervous about, it's just sex. Smile

I forgot to mention Munich, Germany. I went to a local sauna and met this Asian cutie there. He was so sweet!

I love them. If it's your first time I'd recommend keeping your time short, though my favorite thing is to spend some time in the sauna (10-15 minutes when I first started) and then a COLD shower after, it hurt for a second but after it was an intense feeling of being alive, then back to the sauna for a similar time period to repeat until I decided it was time to go home.