Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoo
I'm not sure if this has been spoken about......

I already have a tattoo on my upper right arm of a Scorpion which I had done many years ago, but I saw this image and just felt I wanted a tattoo of it....

I am getting rid of the moon and the brown background and just having the man fairy, also I have asked for some subtle purpleness in the wings.

I am having it done on my groin area (will it hurt as my arm didn't really hurt that much)

Does anyone else have tattoo's

[Image: male_fairy.jpg]

Star Twister Wrote:I'm not sure if this has been spoken about......

I already have a tattoo on my upper right arm of a Scorpio which I had done many years ago, but I saw this image and just felt I wanted a tattoo of it....

I am getting rid of the moon and the brown background and just having the man fairy, also I have asked for some subtle purpleness in the wings.

I am having it done on my groin area (will it hurt as my arm didn't really hurt that much)

Does anyone else have tattoo's
Sorry, no personal experience in this department at all, but the thought of needles and "groin area" in close proximity does bring a tear to the eye :eek: ... but then I am a wimp Wink

However, attractive this image one assumes you have considered what the attitudes to sexual imagery of young boys (whether fay or human)might be like in thirty or forty years' time?

I think there's a tattoo thread somewhere in the forums.On the tat issue,no thank you!

there is another tattoo thread posted like a year ago so it doesnt count, we need a new one! Cool

Ah cool, I dont have any and although i like to see tattoos others have done i dont want one myself. The design is nice! and since it going to be on your groin the fairy wont be bitten by the scorpio i guess.Wink

...i've got 6 of 'em....just got one on my groin in april,,,,didn't hurt too bad at all...in fact i fell asleep for part of it....the one the hurt the worse was my stomach! ouchie ouchie on the couchie!!!

good luck and welcome to tattoo-ville!

I have the one.. right arm... tiger.

Want a few more... panther on left arm, wolf/moon on chest, family crest on other side of chest.

No idea about tattoo pain in the groin area tho.. soz dude and good luck!

Ew. I hate tattoos Sad -cri

should be a lovely tat... but pics after the fact will be necessary to be sure of how lovely it really is

fjp999 Wrote:should be a lovely tat... but pics after the fact will be necessary to be sure of how lovely it really is
Oh, Frank! Sometimes you are SO naughty Laugh1

...i agree with fjp999....we definitely need to see the finished product! Big Grin