Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plan A (jewish revenge) history
A group of jews called "revenge" in hebrew planned to poison the water supply of 4 major german citys and indiscriminantly kill 6 million germans after WWII, they came very close to doing it. A small part of me wished they had. Its an unbelievable story.

Could you link the story at all?

I cant do links but its not a difficult story to find. They also poisoned the bread supply of a camp holding ss officers, miraculously they all survived.

Googling the thread title yields some results:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/ju....world.war

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/art...BC88BQVM0Q

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakam

http://www.jweekly.com/article/full/7899...n-germans/

partis Wrote:I cant do links but its not a difficult story to find. They also poisoned the bread supply of a camp holding ss officers, miraculously they all survived.

they survived because the plan was betrayed.....

I would hate to think what would have happened had they succeeded. There is a whole lot of antisemitism already, being able to chalk up 6 million 'innocent' deaths on top of every other slander, libel, made-up evil would not end well for the Jewish people.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I would hate to think what would have happened had they succeeded. There is a whole lot of antisemitism already, being able to chalk up 6 million 'innocent' deaths on top of every other slander, libel, made-up evil would not end well for the Jewish people.

That is the problem with wishes and revenge.... at this time Germany was full of displaced persons ... and masses of innocent Germans, too.
And whats with the Countrys which did nothing to help ... the countrys who sends refugees back to Nazi-Germany... and they knowed what happen to them ?
Whats with the countrys which planned to destroy refugee ships ?
And whats with the countrys which helped the nazis ?
And why it was impossible to send refugees from eastern back ?
And whats with the innocent Germans who was killed and raped by the russians.... ? Where is their right ?

As a German of today who has to live with this History I can tell you that it is very easy to say " All Germans are Nazis from 1933 - 1945" but thats not true. Whats with the Germans in the concentration camps ? Were they bad just because they where Germans ?
And how do you defend people in a country where not to hang out the flag oder making a simple joke could send you into a concentration camp ?
Fear is the answer .. people with fear don´t act like a Movie Hero.....

And if you see Cambodia, Ruanda... and and and ... you can see : the mankind is unable to learn
Ahh ... and we should not forget : India, Slavery, Belgium. Vietnam, IraQ,,

Fenris i agree with a lot of what you say, a good quote i heard one time that stuck to me, it was this "the first and last victim of nazism was germany" and theres admirable german people who stood up back then, as for whos to awnser to german refugges or red army raping your woman, its nothing to the suffering germany inflicted on the world, nothing.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I would hate to think what would have happened had they succeeded. There is a whole lot of antisemitism already, being able to chalk up 6 million 'innocent' deaths on top of every other slander, libel, made-up evil would not end well for the Jewish people.

Another opinion was it would be a sign that the jews would never stand for it ever again.

fenris Wrote:they survived because the plan was betrayed.....

Jewish leaders didnt want it to happen, he got the poison anyway but was arrested aboard a british ship, theres mystery surrounding his capture, but obviously someone betrayed him and spent 1 year in prison.