Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking Bad vs The Sopranos
Everyone went crazy about Breaking Bad and I haven't read a single negative review or opinion.

I've never seen so much enthusiasm surrounding a tv series, what's it about and what's so special about it?

(NO SPOILERS PLEASE, I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN IT!)

And how does Breaking Bad compare to The Sopranos (my favorite tv series ever)? Which show do you prefer?

Finally, what's the best way to buy the five seasons online? I can't find it on iTunes. The DVDs are available in my country but I want to save space at home and store the video files online.

Breaking Bad is way WAY better than the Sopranos, because Breaking Bad could be happening to anyone anywhere.

Awesome series. BB along with Walking Dead are my two fav TV series at the moment Smile

ObW
X

Better than The Sopranos? I definitely have to see it!

Breaking Bad.....is....sooooooooooooooooooo...much better than The Sopranos..

Just watch the damn show. You won't be sorry. You'll also get to see where I live.

Dont care about either. Does that help?

southbiochem Wrote:Breaking Bad.....is....sooooooooooooooooooo...much better than The Sopranos..

OMG You're talking about THE Sopranos starring Eddie Falco and James Gandolfini, the tv show that redefined television and started the whole golden age of tv?

My expectations are definitely high.

VileKyle Wrote:Just watch the damn show. You won't be sorry. You'll also get to see where I live.

I've just downloaded Season 1, I'll post a review soon.

(And yes, I know I said I didn't approve of piracy but my salary is sh** and I simply do not have the money to buy the entire DVD collection)

MisterTinkles Wrote:Dont care about either. Does that help?

No, it doesn't but it's always nice of you to drop me a visit, Honey.

(I'm a cat lover, you know?)

Could never get into Sopranos but enjoyed Breaking Bad. Best show ever though was by far The Wire