Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yoko Ono's Christmas Carol
I love this lady:

In my opinion she's so pathetic. ;-)

Im not sure yet what i think of it. well it makes about as much sense as anything else, it was ok. Shes kinda weird enough to pull it off.

she is not art...she screams and moans and gets paid for it by fuckwits. If she wasn't Lennon's widow she would be a nothing, like she should be.

LSD doesn't always give good inspiration I guess. It must depends on people and age I guess. :/

I'm not going to deny that the main source of her fame comes through association, or that she has some pretentious tendencies but I don't really dislike her or anything. Her music is way more interesting than The Beatles.

Im sorry, but when we had the lennon festival thingie here, cause apparently he loved Bermuda with all his nutsack and glory, this bitch Yoko Oh no no tried to pick our flowers and shit and wear them in her hair and tried to be big and large.

I was like, um sis, you are a good 4feet of old ass asian bones gurl, calm the fuck down.

Talking bout "Oh, I know Bermuda so well, John and I came here often"

I wa like... this cunt, is talking like we give a fuck. We live here, and before this Tribute to lenon, aink no body seen nor heard her tag-a-long bitch ass x.x

I'm sorry. But when people say stuff like that, it annoys me, cause she hasn't contributed to my country, but claims to know it so well and is a frequent visitor.

Ugh, stop it Yoko oh no no!

But on the other hand, Lennons son is so gorgeous, I couldn't even deal.

So originally this post questioned your hatred of Yoko Ono but then I realized that I don't really care and so I edited it. I don't really care much for that woman either but hordes and hordes of absolutely rabid, hardcore and closed-minded Beatles fanboys have annoyed me in the past to the point where I kind of naturally defend who they perceive to be their enemy.

HumbleTangerine Wrote:Calling someone a bitch/cunt and hating someone because they claim to enjoy and be familiar with a country... what. I haven't contributed in any way to my native country. I've just cost them money that won't even be returned through taxes as I plan to live my life in another country. I still like and KNOW Sweden...

Gurl please, bitch is just part of my tongue gurl. It's like saying hello. When my mama call, she says "Bitch" and I reply "Wench"

Maybe its a culture thingie over in sweden, I was raised very off the wall, but anywho.

I never said I hated miss oh no no, I don't even dislike her, I don't like that she made it seem as if though her doing this and being here, gave us all our lives. Like really? We all enjoyed the celebration, we even felt proud someone famous like him loved us like that, but it didnt change our lives.

When it was over, it was over. She made it seem like we owe him something.

I'm al for people enjoying my island, Michael Douglas, Mark Twain, all those gurls, but don't go repping us as if you do anything for us. Michael Douglas who is supposedly a "Bermudian-American" actor, has hardly ever been seen here, nor does he do our country any favours.

You don't know what it's like, being a tiny island in the middle of literal no where, where no one cares or wants us, except for our beaches and that dumb ass Triangle. Overtime, I've felt and noticed the change from being a country that clings to any attention thrown at us, to a more independent one.

So for her to try and make it seem like we owe him thanks or something, was not okay in my books.

It may sound harsh, but that's just how it is.

Im the same way with her Magisterial highness.

I don't dislike people, only their actions.
Lurking

H-how could you quote that which was edited... oh well, like I said, me defending her was just a natural reflex I developed at some point in High School.