Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all
Hello. My name is Alex and I am here because I wanted a place where I can speak openly about my sexuality. I am not sure if I am gay, straight, bi, all three, or none of the above. I am attracted to women in every way. When it comes to serious relationships, I am only interested in women. But, I love sex with men. And when I say I love it, I mean I LOVE it. There are times when I feel I absolutely need it. That can be a problem when I am in a commited relationship like I am now. I love my girlfriend, but I am finding it difficult to resist finding a man to play with on the side. Anyway, that's me.

Err, well I'd say you definitely aren't straight lol...

Welcome to the forum, we're an interesting group with an interesting array of opinions! If you have any questions, expect them to be answered bluntly, and in ways that give you a new and interesting perspective.

We aren't all super serious either, so expect to laugh a bit.

Also, if you like chatting in real time, try the chat room (usually after 6PM until 1Amish EST is when the most people are in it).

I hope you enjoy the forum Smile.

Welcome to GS!! I'm trying to figure some things out as well but I guess this is the place to do it Smile

Hello Alex, welcome to gs Smile

Alexgift1234 Wrote:There are times when I feel I absolutely need it.
please elaborate :biggrin:

DanK Wrote:Hello Alex, welcome to gs Smile

please elaborate :biggrin:

It's basically a craving that can only be satisfied by gobbling up a penis along with an aching desire to be penetrated.

Hi alex welcome to gs

Hi Alek, welcome to GS. It's interesting to read your situation. Smile

I would say you are bi...

neverminding that, welcome to GS Wavey

this is the perfect place to get insight about your doubts, so go ahead and ask.

maybe youre looking to define yourself, not that there is any need to do it, but we can help there too..

Alexgift1234 Wrote:It's basically a craving that can only be satisfied by gobbling up a penis along with an aching desire to be penetrated.

That would be the bi half of your brain then Rofl

Welcome to the forum.

ObW
X

welcome to gs Smile