Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Research
Hi,

We are currently running a brief online psychology study (on sexual orientation, personality and behavior)! If you are interested please do take part!

Just click the link or copy and paste in your browser.

https://new.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cUw...&SVID=Prod

Many thanks,

Thomas Pollet (+ Billie-Dee Moffat and John Skelhorn)
Newcastle University

I've done the test, but a brief warning to anybody else that wants to take it - as it says in the test, it will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.

Cheers !

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

P.s. In the preamble there was one point that caused me to raise an eyebrow, but I let it slide - if the person that started the thread wants to know what it is, PM me.

With all frankness ,and i too have a background on research, it is annoying to say the least when people are treated as guinea pigs because of their sexuality. :mad:

Quote:In this study, you will be asked to complete and submit an online questionnaire regarding personality differences in sexual orientation.

Even having that as a subject to research is discriminating. Chances are you are reinforcing the notion that homosexuals are different than heterosexuals. I suggest you find something more useful to research on.

Shadow Wrote:I've done the test, but a brief warning to anybody else that wants to take it - as it says in the test, it will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.

Cheers !

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

P.s. In the preamble there was one point that caused me to raise an eyebrow, but I let it slide - if the person that started the thread wants to know what it is, PM me.

Well it must be Thomas Pollet, or Billie-Dee Moffat or John Skelhorn from
Newcastle University. LOL

May I know, in a PM what made you raise your eyebrow? (before I take the test?)