Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll Freeze for my Dad
So I'm at the hospital catching pneumonia.......but as long as my dad gets well I don't mind freezing my ass off. He's battling cancer and it's just the two of us. I lost my mother 4 years ago to heart failure. We're all that we have. I might fuss at him, but I'll do absolutely anything for him. He's my only living parent. Don't want to bum anyone out.......just keep us in your hearts. Herz

Aw. I'm sorry to hear that! If it is appropriate, I'll be praying for you two and I hope that all goes well and everything works out! You're in my heart, girl! <3

your prayers are highly appreciated!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers, remember to take care of yourself also as you would be no good to anyone if you didn't, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

That's awful - all the best to you and your dad Bighug

I'm not unfamiliar with loosing relatives to cancer, I understand how you must be feeling..

you 2 are definitely in our thoughts and I sincerely hope that you get to see a happy ending there..

stay strong and keep us informed on how he's doing and how you are doing

Stay strong kennydev Smile
I wish you and your father all the best...

My prayers are with you and your Dad, anytime you want you can come chat with us in the "chat Lounge", really good people there

I don't believe in prayers, so I won't pray but I strongly hope the best for your dad and for you.
Be strong whatever going. Easy to say, but it helps a lot.

Gayspeakers are here for you if you need any help or support...anyway you'll always find support here Smile

You're an excellent person, and I'm sure that he really appreciates that you love him enough to do this. When I was in a hospital recently for a surgery, I can't tell you how much it meant that I had people with me before and immediatly afterwards, and I'm sure he feels the same way.

I hope he recovers, and that you get to continue to spend time together like this. I'm very proud to hear that he's not giving in and fighting the cancer, and that you're staying by him while he's doing so.

I hope for the best Smile.