Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby update
2 months later. She has a hole in her heart (among other stuff) and a lot of surgeries in the future, but she's the happiest little thing ever. Smile you wouldn't know from her face that she was ill. My little baby, doing strong and staying happy <3

[Image: s4vw4i.jpg]

[Image: 23lcajd.jpg]

d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!

cutecutecuuuuute !!

Uff what an annoying thing about the heart-problem... But she's sooo cute and beautiful!!!!

She is beautiful!!

This is literally one of the cutest baby I've ever seen, and I don't even like babies. Apparently the cutest babies come from GS member.

Edit: Oh, my mom had a hole in her heart too! I'm sure it's totally different, but in case it's not, as she grew older the hole naturally sealed/got smaller, and she doesn't need hospital stays or anything like that anymore. The hole caused deoxygenated and oxygen rich blood to mix together, making her very weak as a child --- if relevant. But everything turned out fine in the end Smile

She's the cutest thing ever!! Smile

When i was 3 weeks old, i had a surgery because of constant vomiting.. It left a 3 inches scar on my tummy. But look at me now. She will do just fine Smile

Oh, noooo...

poor baby girl having to fight from so early in life..

my best to you and her...stay strong..

kids are far more resilient than adults..she can overcome it

Woollyhats Wrote:This is literally one of the cutest baby I've ever seen, and I don't even like babies. Apparently the cutest babies come from GS member.

Edit: Oh, my mom had a hole in her heart too! I'm sure it's totally different, but in case it's not, as she grew older the hole naturally sealed/got smaller, and she doesn't need hospital stays or anything like that anymore. The hole caused deoxygenated and oxygen rich blood to mix together, making her very weak as a child --- if relevant. But everything turned out fine in the end Smile

Yeah, the doctor said it may close up as she gets older Smile here's hoping it will.

Thanks for the Thanks and kind words. I was thinking about doing little updates here and there. would that be okay?

miimo Wrote:Thanks for the Thanks and kind words. I was thinking about doing little updates here and there. would that be okay?

yesyesyes :biggrin: