Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there :)
Hey, i'm kinda new here and i just thought that i'd introduce myself. I'm James, i'm 16 (nearly 17) and i live in England, and i'm also gay. I like to read, watch t.v basically do typical teenager stuff. Tongue If you have any questions, or you wanna know more stuff about me, just message me and i'll get back to you. Smile Thanks for reading Smile

Welcome to GS, James

Wavey

Hello, James, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I've been on this site for five years now... and have written a few posts. I hope you find people to interact with. How did you realise you were gay? Have you got a boyfriend, even if you are still young? How is this stuff going down at school? Or are you not out yet?

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, James, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I've been on this site for five years now... and have written a few posts. I hope you find people to interact with. How did you realise you were gay? Have you got a boyfriend, even if you are still young? How is this stuff going down at school? Or are you not out yet?

I'm not sure how i realised i was gay, i just started checking guys out, and then getting crush's on them, and i guess things just went from there. I used to have a boyfriend, but not anymore, it wasn't really working out that well... And nobody really cares at school/college, they're all fine with it. And yeah, i'm out, i've been out since i was 13 Smile

James2367 Wrote:And nobody really cares at school/college, they're all fine with it. And yeah, i'm out, i've been out since i was 13 Smile

1.- .......Lucky bastard....:biggrin:

2.- That makes me happy...to see when someone out there can be out with it not being a big deal....

Hi gurl welcome.

I'm the crazy Aunt twice removed, so bear with me Sis.

Welcome to the gayberhood as well, I've been living here for years and have seen many fruitcakes and rainbow sprinkles ... at the Christmas and Birthday parties, duh! Best fucking fun ever :p

southbiochem Wrote:1.- .......Lucky bastard....:biggrin:

2.- That makes me happy...to see when someone out there can be out with it not being a big deal....

I guess it all depends on what country you're in and if it's accepted socially. things in say..... Chile, are going to be completely different to things over here in England. And thanks for the welcome, i forgot to say it before. Smile

Hello James! I hope you'll enjoy GS!

Welcome to GS! Smile

mbennet35 Wrote:Welcome to GS! Smile

Thanks! Smile