Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stinging pain in one spot on rim of anus
Hi, I'm having an issue with the outside of my anus. I used a bottle of a skin care product that has a flat head as a dildo that took a considerable amount of time to get in and I didn't use any kind of lube. Before you say anything, I know this was an extremely bad idea and have no plans on doing it again.

After, I felt a stinging pain on a part of the outside of my asshole. There was a really minuscule amount of blood. I then took a shower and laid down and spread my buttocks so the water would get onto my anus and rinse out the area. I tried this 2 or 3 times and it was very painful and I stopped immediately after each time. I wiped again when I got out of the shower, this time using gold bond powder as well as hemorrhoidal witch hazel wipes (prep H).

I talked to my mom about an hour later about this. Yes I live with my mom. My sexuality is very confusing, I feel no romantic attraction to men like I do women, but I go both ways with sex. Even though I don't classify myself under any label, I still keep this activity in the closet.

I told her I had a constipated and hard bowel movement and it caused this pain. She told me it was a tear and that it was fairly common. However, I feel like I should talk to people who know the actual story of how this tear formed and engage in anal play.

tl;dr - stinging pain around rim of butthole (not inside the anus at all) with a VERY small amount of blood. I think its a tear. Is it just a tear or is it something I should be worried about?

The outer sphincter is the one that typically protests the most when something is shoved up the bum-hole. It tends to rip far easier than other areas of the buttocks.

This may be considered an Anal Fissure:

An anal fissure is a small split or tear in the thin moist tissue (mucosa) lining the lower rectum (anus).

Care:

Are you prone to constipation? If yes, get stool softener and get your stool soft, but not fluid. Any straining you do for the next few days will reopen this wound.

Keep the area clean, after each bowel movement take a shower immediately. Wiping only with dry paper ain't going to clean up the fecal matter sufficiently to prevent infection. If you have no option for showering, then get baby-wipes (the ones used to wipe baby-butts) these are gentle enough to not cause you too great of pain, and most have anti-microbial mixes in it which you will need due to the gut flora that exits with your fecal matter.

DO NOT insert anything up your butt for at least a week (7 days). 14 days (fortnight, two weeks/half month) would be better giving your body a full recovery period.

For the first couple of days you may find that leaning to one side or the other is more comfortable. Fold up a bath towel in half, and half and half again, stick it under one butt-cheek, this will keep pressure off your anus.

STOP using the Preparation H. Prep H has chemicals that cause shrinkage of tissues, you do not need to shrink what is undoubtedly a tear.

Unless you have had hemorrhoids in the past, if so its is possible you just made yourself a new one. If you are prone to hemorrhoids, then wash your hand thoroughly and feel around gently for a lump. If there is one then do like above and do use Prep-H as needed/directed.

If you are prone to hemorrhoids you need to stop shoving hard stuff up your bum.

In fact you shouldn't shove anything that is hard up your bum, not a broomstick handle, not a plastic bottle, and most didoes are way hella harder than a dick. Even the 100% latex ones that have some give do not have as much give as a dick so great care must be taken when using them.

Silicone dildoes are the best toy: http://www.comeasyouare.com/shop/sex-toy...ne-dildos/ (Graphic images on that Site - Viewer Beware!)

Lots of lube is highly recommended. Understand that with regular anal sex (3+ times a week) the anus can adapt and accept 'toys' and other things rather well. However if you take a month break you have start off as if you are a virgin, which means slowly open yourself up with lots of lube and fingering, then gently insert a moderate sized dildo and work your way up to: The Colossus Huge Dildo - 5 Pounder!

Easy does it...