Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting a Youtube Channel
I want to start a gaming youtube channel for the LGBT friendly audience. Anyone interested in helping me with this?

I'll watch your videos stalkerishly? Smile

Good luck....

Ive been wanting my own "talk show", but I dont know the first thing about self production video's or sites.

I'm live streaming tonight if anyone is interested in watching me. Mostly just a test broadcast but I will be playing some games.

Whats it called?

Time to play with Meebles?

Rofl

http://www.twitch.tv/mbennet35

I would love to watch your Videos. I made a few random ones if you maybe remember, so I can say its pretty fun and oddly exciting lol.

I'm not good at like programmes and all that hoop-la , but I can be a general supporter :p

Also, that Twitch thingie isn't working for me :/ I think it's racist against me Msn-slapping lol

I've aready got a channel, and made a lot of gaming videos, but never got the confidence to talk In them. I lack charisma.
Eventually I stopped, been a while since I uploaded one.

Am planning to make vids with my friends and upload them, though things keep delaying progress.

I guess I could help. Confusedmile:
In what way did you have in mind?

I should say, my laptop is currently dead, so I can't do much until it's fixed, which could be quite a while...

You can watch the video here at youtube

yeah its boring and not that good still need to learn