Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nun unaware thast she was pregnant
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25787757

Yeah, I can believe that! I can imagine her saying: "How did that happen?" I suppose that she'll claim that it was a virgin birth.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Two words:

Jesus Christ.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Two words:

Jesus Christ.

I think that that should be written: Jesus Christ!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Yeah, I commented online about this.

"I thought nuns were not allowed to LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH!!!! Apparently its ok to lie, cheat, steal, and commit adultery, as long as you are wearing a nuns habit."

MisterTinkles Wrote:Apparently its ok to lie, cheat, steal, and commit adultery, as long as you are wearing a habit."

My darling Tinkles..that's the very definition of "Catholic"

Well, OK, she didn't know she was pregnant...there's a whole show about such stupidity in women (or in rare cases a weird asymptomatic pregnancy) but no one adresses the fact of EVERYONE knows HOW a chick get pregnant..

southbiochem Wrote:My darling Tinkles..that's the very definition of "Catholic"

Well, OK, she didn't know she was pregnant...there's a whole show about such stupidity in women (or in rare cases a weird asymptomatic pregnancy) but no one adresses the fact of EVERYONE knows HOW a chick get pregnant..

Yes, I know that "Catholic" is really an old word that means hypocrite.

Im sorry, but there is NO WAY you can NOT know you are pregnant!!! The weight gain, the symptoms, THE THING KICKING AROUND INSIDE YOU!!! And Im not talking about the guy that knocked you up!!!

Oh please.......

MisterTinkles Wrote:Yes, I know that "Catholic" is really an old word that means hypocrite.

Im sorry, but there is NO WAY you can NOT know you are pregnant!!! The weight gain, the symptoms, THE THING KICKING AROUND INSIDE YOU!!! And Im not talking about the guy that knocked you up!!!

Oh please.......

There are cases of asymptomatic pregnancies, no weight gain with small fetuses and the likes...it's a rare occurrence but it happens.

what we can put up with is if she says " I don't know HOW I got pregnant"

https://www.healthtap.com/topics/asymptomatic-pregnancy

She manages an old peoples home… hmm, guarenteed that baby will be wrinkled, toothless and bald.

This is unlikely to say the least. Her cycle would have stopped, eating habits changed on account of hormones, her breasts would have prepared for a baby, she knew she was pregnant...

Someone is going to be in the confessional for a long time next time she attends a confession...

I guess its just me and I am not sure the whole story but I feel bad for her. We are all just humans with human urges. But she is in a religion that promotes that she does not have sex or anything of this world.

She probably made a mistake (like we all do) and then is scared to face the music for it.

but again I just try to see the good in people... *sigh*