Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A warning to America
Paul weston speaks in new york.

I agree! Heil Hitler! Get rid of anyone who isn't pure!

You must of watched a different video then… one about nazis? Also its 20 minutes long, you replied in 10 minutes. Amazing!

Warning to America?

Hmm.

1. The Americas (all three of them) are lands of immigration. North America upon being discovered was strangely reduced in native population numbers due to the accidental introduction of new diseases. Then (after that initial decimation) there was a forthright attack on the native population and the purposeful spread of disease.

Thus North America was ripe for the taking, and since the first white settlers arrived waves of immigrants from around the world came here.

2. America is NOT a welfare state. Sure we have welfare programs, and a lot of people on the dole, but compared to the UK system the USA is selfish and barely tending to the needs of people. Mind we are a nation that is just now attempting to address health care reform - which is a huge mess. Unlike the UK where anyone in the land, resident or mere visitor can walk into any clinic, hospital or medical center and get medical assistance without being billed for it. Anyone including visitors from the UK who come here get billed for medical services.

Each wave of immigration to the USA had its 'issues'. Each wave came with its cultural identies and was slowly merge with the rest of us. High birthrates? Sure first Generation immigrants from wherever will have large families, their kids raising in the culture which is America end up having smaller families, and the grandchildren end up having even smaller families.

Islam - as a religious practice, Americanization of Islam takes place. Sure the first generation arrives and the women are wrapped in clothing and isolated and 'subservient' to their husbands. Her Daughters, raised in America ends up a lot more free, her grandchildren end up shunning Islam in practice and is a modern, fully independent woman.

We Americans know how to subdue alien cultures and how to seduce new immigrants to bend to our way of life. We have been doing that for 300 years.

Of course the UK is having problems in subduing its new immigrants, you have little experience in that.

BTW, UK culture is Americanized in a multitude of ways. You have KFC, McDonalds, Coke and lots of other decidedly American things. You also have adopted our habit of obesity and largeness.

So not only is America great when it comes to Americanizing Immigrants, we are activitly Americanizing the whole world.

Something the British Empire tried to do with guns - and failed. Had you McDonalds and Coke you may have survived as an Empire.

Lastly, Coffee is the right answer. Sorry, tea just didn't win out over the world. Coffee, however, in the form of Starbucks is the key ingredient in taking over the world.

[Image: starbucks.jpg]

partis Wrote:You must of watched a different video then… one about nazis? Also its 20 minutes long, you replied in 10 minutes. Amazing!

I watched half of the way through before replying. I've just finished it. I still can't see any reason to disagree. Kick out the heathens! White power!

Amazing!!

So the "first world" can deploy hundreds of thousand of troopers, bomb kids and radiate cities but "third worlders" are the ones invading?

Also the mighty G8 can go knocking on the doors of "our goverments" buying their silence and their guns, financing terrorist attacks and wars, and we are the guilty ones?

Did you know that the most ferocious drug cartel in Mexico "Los zetas" were originally elite paratroopers of the mexican army specially trained by the CIA to murder zapatistas (a revolutionary guerrilla from 1994) and to fight the change of status quo?

That guy in the video says "the history of man is war" he got that wrong, the history of man is CLASS WAR. Its not about a clash of civilizations, thats rubish, its about rich doing war on the poor.

You can always hire half the poor to kill the other half right?

Before questioning the benefits or disadvantages of islam or foreing cultures, we all should, in our own countries and in our neighborhoods look around us and see how the burgeoise is screwing us, how every goverment constantly lies and murders.

Paul Weston is high on crack btw

Lol I haven't even watched the video. Don't wanna cause here's what my thoughts are on America.

They're big,violent and selfish.

But wait, so is England, just less so publicly.

I dont dislike either, but that's how me, on my 21sq mile long hook shaped rock, see it.

America is not all bad and is not the only country that needs to smell itself.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and uses it. Doesn't mean they should shit them all over a country,race or culture.

My point being, who is he to warn anyone of anything that is not even worth warning of? Unless I'm mistaken, That negro Barack and his sexy ass singing voice is in charge of the Americas and it's territories and the Queen of Eng-a-land is in charge of her east side euro crew, so until either make mention of any "warnings", everyone else can suck pickled eggs out Beyonce's ass Smile

Just because the UK has now cut off other countries, doesn't mean it doesn't need to be "warned" as well.

Hell, if that's the case, so should my island lol and every other place.

Hands-make-heart

VileKyle Wrote:I watched half of the way through before replying. I've just finished it. I still can't see any reason to disagree. Kick out the heathens! White power!

You think it is about race? Because it just so happens that many Islamic immigrants speak English, are making a living, and want to stone to death gays and ex-Muslims (Muslim apostates).

Watch that video, it is only 6 minutes and 40 seconds long. Do those Muslims view it as Islamophobic when you say Islam is a religion that calls for the death of gays, apostates, and critics of Islam? Nope, the opposite: they view the Western media as Islamophobic for calling such beliefs radical.
That video is an Islamic channel, just read what it had to say in the "about" section.
That video had children raising their hands in agreement to the belief that Muslim apostates and gays should be put to death - I think that is sickening. If that makes me a racist, then so be it. I personally find it disgustingly racist to say an ethnic group of people have a "racial right" to kill others in their own community.
That conference was not in Saudi Arabia, it was in Norway.
I don't care what you think, but I don't want those kind of people immigrating to my country. I've worked with people who call themselves Muslims, I had a boss who called himself a Muslim, they agree with me that such people like the ones in that video I showed you should not move to America if they believe in those kind of beliefs. I'm all for freedom of speech, expression, religion, and the pursuit of happiness, but when someone wants mine taken away - then we have a problem.
This might be where you tell me Jews and Christians have the same persecution beliefs in their own holy texts, but in my country a majority ruling of them have apparently been respecting my freedom enough to the point where I can at least not be imprisoned for who I am. Before 2003 being gay was illegal in 14 USA states. It has been a little more than ten years since Lawrence versus Texas and the Christians have apparently not revolted. Now millionaire Christian televangelists, John Hagee, with millions of followers, has publicly demanded that all atheists leave America. So, for me as both an atheist and a homosexual I have enough problems as it is dealing with conservative Christians, never mind having to deal with an influx of conservative Muslims who would agree with that seeing as how they already agree that I should be tortured to death.
The truth hurts but most people in this world are intolerant. If you tolerate their intolerance, they will either kill you in person or pass a law that will make the authorities kill you in their place. You can either get a Darwin Award by playing the innocence card until those that hate you finally get their hands on something that will destroy you for good, or you can fight back. The United Arab Emirates has been called the most civilized country in the world, with its impressive engineering feats of self-made island skyscrapers, but guess what? 21st century technology and science and there is still the death penalty for apostasy. Those people are not changing, and I don't want them moving to my country unless they swear at my country's gates that their beliefs of oppression are left behind.
It is about survival, not just of people, but ideas - the benign ideas. Sylph and Festino can go on all they want on how I as an American for some illogical reason can not make a single comment on another because of the wrongs of my countrymen. Their reasoning: I can't condemn immigration policies that invite people who want innocent people executed because of the crimes of my ancestors. So in their own logical fallacy I might as well not condemn my country's current practices with drones because of the crimes of my ancestors. It is a pseudo-logic: I can not voice an opinion that one of my country's policies is bad, because there are other policies of my country that they believe is bad.
It is illogical and hypocritical.
All that people like partis and I want is for immigrants to respect freedom. I disrespect a Muslim immigrant who wants me stoned to death equally as I disrespect a Christian who wants me stoned to death, or any other person of another religion or ethnic group or whatever group. People need to stop invoking this so-called paradox of tolerating the intolerant.

I didnt really see the video as a "warning to america" that was merely the title and attention grabbing! I agree with everything BA said regarding that. Americas a new country that its foundation is built on immigration. This is Britain. We have 1% of the worlds population. We are an old country.

Chase Wrote:You think it is about race? Because it just so happens that many Islamic immigrants speak English, are making a living, and want to stone to death gays and ex-Muslims (Muslim apostates).

No, I don't see it as a race thing entirely. I see it as an "us vs. them" problem. Neither side is right. Both are wrong for having sides. I've seen as many reports of hate crimes by Muslims against other Brits as I've seen Brits against Muslims. Extremists do exist, but they aren't the only ones being targeted here.

This is a product of fear. While that fear does have an origin (extremist violence), it is being directed in the entirely wrong ways. It ends up as one class of people claiming superiority and using it against the other. It's not the other class you should fear. It's the extremists that take it too far on that end. Just be careful about also taking your own end too far. Then you are just as bad as they are.