Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cure me, I'm gay!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...ntary.html

The results will be a foregone conclusion I believe
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

This doctor is awesome! He's publicly going to test these therapies to show they're ineffectual... These 'therapies' include: "have included electric shock therapy, inducing nausea while being exposed to homoerotic material, praying, exorcism, trips to brothels to have sex with women, and hypnosis." according to the dailymail.

I'm sure he'll be fine though; he seems confident and has people that support and love him, though the electroshock therapy in particular is disturbing --- he's very smart and if he undergoes that he's essentially frying his brain. I suspect he may simply do the ones that are not going to cause lasting physical harm.

Still, I'm sure this will prove controversial and eye opening for many people.

I hope they don't spoil the gorgeous doctor.... One never knows what's going to happen in such circumstances... Is he playing with his health, mental or otherwise?

You can't "cure" someone from their feelings and emotions, but you CAN scare and torture them enough for them to lie to themselves, you, and everybody else.

And that's all these "cure programs" are for, is to torture people into believing the opposite of what they know.

"I would need an Overdose then. It's pretty well ingrained in there doctor, you see."

Can scare the boy straight, but he'll always be a lil bent in certain places >,>

Lurking

Sylph Wrote:"I would need an Overdose then. It's pretty well ingrained in there doctor, you see."

Can scare the boy straight, but he'll always be a lil [I]bent in certain places >,>[/I]

Lurking

You have my most favorite way of wording things.

Woollyhats Wrote:You have my most favorite way of wording things.

Darling, Dar-liiiiiiiing. Hunni, it's Favourite, not "Favorite". LOL

Awww thanks Woolly, you have my most Favourite way of being so adorable :>

He's a gay doctor. Has an awesome twitter feed if anyone is interested Smile

Just search for "DoctorChristian"

ObW
X

OlderButWiser Wrote:He's a gay doctor. Has an awesome twitter feed if anyone is interested Smile

Just search for "DoctorChristian"

ObW
X

Gay Doctor Christian?

He just broke all the rules :I

Blasphemy. Chicken

I would like to cure them for being judgmental know it all pricks.
Grrrrrrrrrr......