Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck in my head!!
So I don't know about any of you but I just about permanently have a song stuck in my head so If I'm not a weirdo and you all suffer this to I ask..

What song is stuck in your head right now??

Mine at the moment is: bloodhound gang- bad touch
(Not a good one to sing at work without thinking.. Especially when you work in a supermarket and your stood next to an old lady..)

Mine changes constantly, can change a few times a day. But mostly it's the song I've been listening to mostly at the time.

Soundgarden - Spoonman

And I'm okay with that. It may not be my favorite Soundgarden song, but it sure is the catchiest of them all.

Oh my flappin gosh. I keep singing "Me ah de girl Inna de tight up skirt..." And just like werking it for pennies and shillings lol.

Not only do songs get stuck in my head, but just general stuff.

Like randomly on my way to the store or something I see a dog;
Dog's breathing erratically - Apply pressure to under forearms and Jugular and check for BPM :I

Btw; Tight up Skirt - Samantha J Wink

Curious that you mention Bloodhound Gang...I have been stuch with "The roof is on fire" for a while know..

something about singing "burn motherfucker, burn" is oddly soothing

LSS would sometimes happen when I'm about to sleep and it sucks because i won't fall to sleep even if i try so hard

I had this crazy dream about bohemian rhapspdy so now its stuck in my head.

Usually its that damn tune from the Smurfs cartoon.

But lately, nothing.

Drake - All Me, has been stuck in my head for a couple days now Disoriented
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Bizarrely, Je Te Donne, which is sung by Jean-Jacques Goldman, not a singer I particularly appreciate... and I haven't even heard him sing this recently. Weird.