Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
Hi! I'm new to the site and found it by accident (kind of). I recently relocated back home to the middle of nowhere, so my social life is nearly non-existent (as well as the gay population around here). I thought this would be a great place to make friends and have some type of interesting discussions.

Bee

Welcome to GS! Smile

Hello, WitchArtNHeaven, and Welcome to GaySpeak. What an interesting name you've given yourself... Can you explain it? Anyway, I hope you'll find what you came looking for on this forum. The guys and gals are pleasant enough. Maybe there are even some who live not too far from your place in Bumblefuck, MiddleEarth. What's your life been like up to now?

Hello and welcome to GS Wavey

Hey welcome to GS Smile

Welcome to GS!

WitchArtNHeaven Wrote:middle of nowhere, so my social life is nearly non-existent (as well as the gay population around here). I thought this would be a great place to make friends

We are kindred spirits in distress then :p

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, WitchArtNHeaven, and Welcome to GaySpeak. What an interesting name you've given yourself... Can you explain it? Anyway, I hope you'll find what you came looking for on this forum. The guys and gals are pleasant enough. Maybe there are even some who live not too far from your place in Bumblefuck, MiddleEarth. What's your life been like up to now?

Lol sure. I like dabbling into a little witchcraft and I do tarot card readings for people. I love the arts. And I believe Heaven (or the otherside) is my true home.

My life has been full of ups and down. Right now, I guess you coud say I'm in more of a "down" phase considering I don't want to be living back at home, but Life has and is kicking my ass right about now. So there have been some benefits to being home, but its starting to (literally) drive me crazy. BUT my family has ALWAYS been good to me. I am thankful for that ;-)

welcome aboard Smile

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to GS