Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haircut
So thinking of getting my haircut and was thinking I need something new
So any ideas??

I reccommend either using scissors or hair clippers, and getting something shorter than you have now (its really hard to cut hair longer.)

Apparently there are these places called hairdressers that can do it all for you.

Thanks
Well that's cleared that up!! I've been trying to cut it longer all day and i couldn't understand why it wasn't working...

Well we dont know how ya look, so I'm gonna assume it's relatively short but longer than your desired length, so maybe get a style that compliments your face.

Cropped/Military is good for more square/defined faces and jawlines

Mohawk really looks nice on anyone is my opinion, but even more so on a more rounded face (which men tend not to have)

Shoulder / chin length is nice for more streamlined/ovular faces(like mines >,> ) and then you can do many other styles, like a High or low pony tail, to compliment your face in other ways.

You can get many things, depending on your face, hair type and preference. Smile

Or be like me and just get Dreads. It solves all hair cutting and styling issues lol. Well we do have Dreadlock styles, but it's not as high maintenance.

:hugs-and-kisses-smi

Yeah I don't think I quite thought this one thru lol thanks sylph Smile

Shave it all off, cause... fuck it.

So how do you think I would look in dreads Sylph, seriously though, haircuts do make a statement. When I got out of military promised never to have it that short again
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Ive never wanted big hair, its just a fire hazard I think, ive had friends with it down to their bottoms, each to their own cis I had a mohawk on and of for a big part of my life, now if gets near to touchin my ears it gets shaved, it just buggs me

Eth21 Wrote:Yeah I don't think I quite thought this one thru lol thanks sylph Smile

Your welcome gurl. I learned from my girlfriends in highschool at lunch lol. It turns out it came in handy Wink

James Wrote:So how do you think I would look in dreads Sylph, seriously though, haircuts do make a statement. When I got out of military promised never to have it that short again

Honestly, it could be dangerous to try to establish dreads at a later stage in life, only for the fact of hair deterioration as we age, especially for men, as we know.

However, it may be easier for black people to grow dreads, I find white people with dreads done nicely are so hawt :p . So you could look hawt easily Jimjam.

Maybe cause there are so little white people here with dreads, it seems exotic.

Omg, getting hot and bothered thinking about it Wink
[Image: Dreadlocks.jpg]
(Bit fuzzy, but gorgeous)
[Image: BlondDreadlocksYoungMan.jpg?pictureId=15...Image=true]

Really cant say, since you dont have a picture of yourself posted. Have no idea what your hair is, was, or isnt.