Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Super Bowl..
Anyone planning to watch it?

I've personally never been into sports, but our team (the seahawks) made it into the superbowl.. so I kinda feel obligated..

I probably won't really care much about what's going on in the game.. but there will be alcohol at the party I'm going to.. so that's always a plus!

So yeah, does anyone care about the superbowl? lol Sheep

Nooope not watching it,

But I have to say I'm enjoying the super bowl anyway. I had a test that day, and received this E-Mail from my chemistry instructor just a few hours ago...

[Image: 1796514_10152201409792728_1775985565_n.jpg]

---It reads: "Hello to all, In honour of the momentous event called "Super Bowl" the first test will not be on Monday but will be held in the class hour for each group on Friday February 7th".

I am quite pleased. No arguing with that logic, however unusual.

I hate sports. (Which given where I live is totally Ironic)

I dont watch it but I like it because my family makes a big deal of it and buys snacks and foods so the meebles can pig out...

Sorry...............I just dont get why people get SO excited over watching a Super Bowl!!!!

I watched one for an hour, and nothing happened!!!!

Must be one of those things I will never understand.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmIj1_CTaMZBBLvnOsn9G...WfW1NVi_WO]

Yeah I try to watch it every year and year by year I understand it that bit more lol trouble is it's on over night here so I usually end up asleep

yaaaah i'mma be watching Smile

I love the superbowl!

Super commercials and super halftime show.

Wait... there's a football game between these two yearly events?....

hmmmm.....

I guess I'll watch it. It's a good excuse to socialize with friends. I need all the excuses I can get, or I'll just sit at home all day. Otherwise, I don't give a damn about this sport (or really any sport).

I generally just go to super bowl parties for the food. LOL

Not going to a party this year, so I probably won't even watch. I only watched a few years ago to see Madonna's half-time show.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!