Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sitting
When i sit i cross my legs and its how i sit pretty much all the time and in the past especially i had me because some guys feel uncomftable about it, theres a level of immaturity and a man must sit legs apart, possibly scratching his nuts .

Yes.
Nut scratching is the height of maturitasm.

Nothing immature about nut scratching if they need scratching tho! :p I dont really mind how others sit i just notice others mind sometimes… which i think is immature.

Dont know about scratcin nuts, but I have cracked many.......

[Image: 6355073-cracking-walnuts-with-a-nutcrack...ground.jpg]

partis Wrote:When i sit i cross my legs and its how i sit pretty much all the time and in the past especially i had me because some guys feel uncomftable about it, theres a level of immaturity and a man must sit legs apart, possibly scratching his nuts .

Ha ha...

You know what? I always thought men who crossed their legs didnt have anything to hurt (if you know what I mean), and guys that had too much "going on" sat with their legs apart.

Of course any guy who scratches himself in public has no manners.

I hate when your nuts get itchy, but your in a public place. And you either have to get on with it, or just shove your hand down there and sort it out. Always uncomfortable when they're in a funny position and you need to sort that out as well.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Ha ha...

You know what? I always thought men who crossed their legs didnt have anything to hurt (if you know what I mean), and guys that had too much "going on" sat with their legs apart.

Thanks mistertinks! :p

Actually i almost mentioned this and this is where it all comes from and is not true…

MisterTinkles Wrote:Dont know about scratcin nuts, but I have cracked many.......

[Image: 6355073-cracking-walnuts-with-a-nutcrack...ground.jpg]

Remind me never to let you near my nuts (which are apparantly pea-sized!)

There is a time and a place. I wouldn't scratch at a funeral.
But if I was ever to perform my music live and I had to have a good old Itchy & Scratchy, then I bloody well would.

I corss my legs if it's cold. Sometimes I'll cross them twice but apparently that freaks people out because most people's feet don't do that said my friend.

But also, I like to cross my legs as if I'm sitting on the mat because that's what we did all through primary school for 8 years, and it's so comfy on a chair because of the back sypport