Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMAZING (3 mins you wont forget)
I really need to know how he did this…

Unable to post links, but I did find the explanation from a Youtuber named auteurAM. The video title is "How Did Dynamo Levitate at Rio de Janeiro? EXPLAINED".

ugh...I swear as beautiful as Rio de Janeiro is that statue ruins it...as everything else catholic does..

Lorenzooo Wrote:Unable to post links, but I did find the explanation from a Youtuber named auteurAM. The video title is "How Did Dynamo Levitate at Rio de Janeiro? EXPLAINED".

Yeah I saw it, did you? It involves a huge box contraption… ummm where the f*** was that then?

southbiochem Wrote:ugh...I swear as beautiful as Rio de Janeiro is that statue ruins it...as everything else catholic does..

Yeah i cant argue with that… its not as nice even close up, just a tourist trap.

Unless this guy is actually a wizard I thought the explanation was valid. I had to watch it a few times, but I still have no clue where the box contraption could be. So, he's a wizard.

Mintgreen Wrote:Behind the people who were in on it Sad

That guy says "people are in on it" because he wants to say it, so you just believe him cause he says it… with absolutely no proof. nobody looks like there acting to me

Right, unless those are some amazing actors. Grammy nominated indeed,

Lorenzooo Wrote:So, he's a wizard.

Correct! Big Grin

It doesnt explain… its pure theory.

You should get dynamo series one, its sooo good.