Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something to watch
List a few series TV shows that you consider in your "top ten" or are of high quality.

Most of us only watch one general genre' or style of TV show, but sometimes something different comes along and "wows" us. Something that is so well done, it doesn't matter what genre' or style it is, its just worth watching.

Im not big on police shows. Actually, I dont like them at all, but there are a few that I will watch. One of them in particular is the best, as far as crime drama's are concerned...

Prime Suspect.
It is awesome, and it spans the whole working "life" of Police woman Jane Tennison.
Wow, its been years since I watched it, and I still remember Helen Mirren's character name! If you like watching series shows, this is one to watch!
[Image: PrimeSuspect-7-WS004.toprt.LG.jpg]

Another great, and very surprisingly awesome show, is Jekyll...
I thought this would be just another "slasher" show with no "guts", but I was shocked how good it was. I was hooked after the first show!!! And that RARELY ever happens to me!
[Image: 51aTa87joEL.jpg]

The undatables… Its a dating programme for people with disabilities, it is so sweet and suprising, its a huge hit here with many series

Rome. This was on a few years ago and had two seasons, great actors, great script, it was the last thing i watched every single episode, loved it

Mr Selfridge & Downton Abbey.

Im hooked (some may say sadly! LoL)

ObW
X

[Image: TwinPeaks_openingshotcredits.jpg]
For sure.
I'll finish this serie in this days and compared to my favorite series probably is... Simply better.
David Lynch, the plot is amazing, the characters so good and there are a lot of good actors/actresses.
It started falling a little after the second half of the second season, but the quality is still higher than the most of the series that I ever watched.

sillyboy86 Wrote:[Image: TwinPeaks_openingshotcredits.jpg]
For sure.
I'll finish this serie in this days and compared to my favorite series probably is... Simply better.
David Lynch, the plot is amazing, the characters so good and there are a lot of good actors/actresses.
It started falling a little after the second half of the second season, but the quality is still higher than the most of the series that I ever watched.

I loved this show as well.
I believe they planned to make a third season!
Managed to pick up a couple of good pieces of merchandise several years back,including Laura palmers diary book and a cassette recorded by Agent Cooper.

Isnt there also a movie of "twin peaks" ?

partis Wrote:Isnt there also a movie of "twin peaks" ?

Yes it was called Fire walk with me,it was a prequel to the original series and told the story of Laura Palmer and events leading upto her death.
Bit of trivia - David Bowie also stared in this,but blink and you will miss him!

[Image: MV5BMTc5NDk1NzU0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ1...SX214_.jpg]
A television drama centered around a female FBI agent who is forced to work with an institutionalized scientist in order to rationalize a brewing storm of unexplained phenomena.

Awesome show

I can't believe nobody mentioned breaking bad! That was defo up there.

Dexter would be quite high too I guess? Desperate housewives will always be one of my favourites. I do like law and order: SVU and always be a fan of CSI (The original). Walking dead tends to be quite good too!! Glee will always have a special place in my heart - and of course GOGGLEBOX.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

cow and chicken and i am weasle