Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A good, energetic, dynamic ad...
Some of you might just enjoy the energy and the humour in this ad
http://www.break.com/video/airport-love-2575205
It's Norwegian, I'm told.

that's an awesome vid .... must make straight guys gag..specially at the end

Are you kidding straight guys usually are more turned on by this than by straight stuff..

they loathe male gay scene but they tend to go ape shit crazy over hot lesbians

In case it doesn't play for anyone else here it is on YT:

Mmmm... how "progressive" of them.

Cashing in on the idea of being "inclusive" with a pair of non-offensive lipstick lesbians.
I hate advertising -_-

On the plus side, at least it was mildly amusing...

kidchameleon Wrote:Mmmm... how "progressive" of them.

Cashing in on the idea of being "inclusive" with a pair of non-offensive lipstick lesbians.
I hate advertising -_-

On the plus side, at least it was mildly amusing...

Well of course. That's the only way it will stay on the air. I remember when this one aired, and there were calls to have it banned.

The funniest part was that everyone who was complaining and wanting it banned didn't get the joke. It wasn't about a same-sex couple raising two kids. The message was that when you use the deli mayos, it was like having a NYC Deli man in your kitchen.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Pix Wrote:In case it doesn't play for anyone else here it is on YT:

That was fucking hawt.

I love how she dissed all those men and just let them pine for her and she dropped their asses for that fine ass bitch. Ugh I just wanna be a lesbian ;(

I find it empowering. So what if straight guys love or hate it? The point is for me, is that either way, two women, in the midst of literal dick brained men, can succeed and be hot as fuck, together.
Hands-make-heart

I think people think its objectifying women/lesbians, cause men are used to women being meek and what evs and that women are used to and hate having that put on them, so they see it as a negative.

So because they are two sexii ass bitches, its too unrealistic and is playing into the mans fantasy of what a lesbian couple would or should be like.

Screw men, I loved the chicks, ignoring all those dicks.
Hands-make-heart

CellarDweller Wrote:Well of course. That's the only way it will stay on the air. I remember when this one aired, and there were calls to have it banned.

The funniest part was that everyone who was complaining and wanting it banned didn't get the joke. It wasn't about a same-sex couple raising two kids. The message was that when you use the deli mayos, it was like having a NYC Deli man in your kitchen.

The thing I got from this, was that that is one butch ass mama :0 lolz.

But its cute tho. Not really getting the NYC deli thing, never been to Empire America, however, I like the fact actually that its not the typical gay parent couple, where one is more effeminant and is the "mom", even tho I am myself effeminant lolz.

We get enough of that on The New Normal, altho I just Adore Bryan to bits and wanna be a mom myself one day Wink.

America needs more of these videos :I
Sheep