Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosplay
So who else likes to make fools of themselves still by dressing up in costumes? I certainly do because I'm a major geek and proud of it.

There's two upcoming events where I live, one of which is the usual Comic Expo, where I'll be dressing up as Rorschach from Watchmen. I already have the mask, so I need to peruse the thrift stores for well-used clothes to wear with it.

[Image: 3233266-6113705236-56080.jpg]

The other is a science fiction/fantasy convention with a sidekick and minion theme this year. I'm thinking of putting together a Walter costume (Hellsing character). I haven't committed to this idea yet, but I really like it so far.

[Image: 2bb1645a002fe05a7cc32766de7f5f8888ca1341.pjpg]

So how many other geeks are out there who also get into this? Share your costume ideas and costumes you've done in the past.

I would love to go as Toot from drawn together

[Image: Toot.jpg]

[Image: 034171814_TootHotline_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg]

[Image: 45013819.jpg]

I've long been interested in doing crossplay, I wanna be a sexy scantily-clad red mage :3

If we would have anything similar here, I'd be there, all dressed up!

My cosplays are completely awesome Smile

I've cosplayed twice, and both times I cosplayed as Ness from EarthBound.

[Image: Ness.png]

TonyAndonuts Wrote:I've cosplayed twice, and both times I cosplayed as Ness from EarthBound.

[Image: Ness.png]

I've dressed up as Ness before too! I think I still have that terrible shirt somewhere around here.

Rorschach is such a cool super hero ( i only saw this film two nights ago)

I would be totally up for this sort of thing if i had help & support and somebody to go with but it,ll probably never happen as everyone i meet just wants sex and has no interest in things like me, especially movies

Id love to get my geek on

Brotherhood of Steel knight
Raider/fiend( either the sadist or pain spike armor)
Vault dweller(with armored vault suit)
I'm a huge Fallout fan if you can't tell:biggrin:

I'm a cosplayer and host local conventions with a small committee.

My favourite cosplay was of Ivan, from Golden sun, who I dressed as for Anime North:

Random cosplayers and I:

[Image: ivan.jpg]