Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
going, going, gone!
"Asexuality just seems to be a conviniant way of labelling a problem that could have a number of reasons behind it"

I made a post like this on another thread. I stand by what i said. I trully believe it, hell i know, if your unwilling to accept that this isnt true for any person than i think your a harmfull person, you,ll allow someone to believe a mental problem is a fixed physical condition, i dont believe this, or at least in many cases of "Asexuality"

AT LEAST ID TRY AND HELP THEM OVERCOME THIS.

Then "larafan" comes along, quotes my message and changes the word ASEXUALITY to HOMOSEXUALITY.

WHAT THE HELL…

It doesnt work, you could do this for more or less anything you wanted to…

I support asexuality either, thats a harmfull thing to say. Still who wants to say no, that would mean your not a nice person.

Goodbye. I cant stand people like this anymore… and when countless people back them up i feel sick with the certainty of peoples opinion based on a strangers words.

Just cause thats the EASY thing to do.

Honestly, I need to stop sleeping and going out.

I miss all the cool stuff..

Anyhow..

I don't know, surely asexuality can have as a source many clynical or psychological conditions, sure, and then other cases will be really just people with low sex drive..

As for leaving....again?

Do you happen to notice the number of times I haven't agreed with people here..

with "x" 's bigoted conceptions of his country?

or when "y" basically said I was an Internalized homophobia case just cause I don't see the point of gay parades?

Really, breathe and use the "ignore list", ignore overall, no need to go on account of anyone

I think the point was trying to be made that you could just as easily say the same thing about homosexuality.

Asexuality is just as much a phase as is homosexuality… usually. That is to say it is not one.

Ive messaged andy ten times asking for rainbow colours. Fuck it. No rainbow colour… no, rainbow from me… just a rain clouds and thunder and lighting and occasionly a bit of sun, theres no rainbow.

Theres a number of people i ignore but not always, im not as judgemental as others.

EMH Wrote:I think the point was trying to be made that you could just as easily say the same thing about homosexuality.

Asexuality is just as much a phase as is homosexuality… usually. That is to say it is not one.

I dont believe this. I could just easily as said it but i didnt.

After the rain comes the rainbow no? There's your 2 rainbows

[Image: rainbow-2.jpg]

maybe a visitor message to Andy?

partis Wrote:Ive messaged andy ten times asking for rainbow colours. Fuck it. No rainbow colour… no, rainbow from me… just a rain clouds and thunder and lighting and occasionly a bit of sun, theres no rainbow.

[Image: rainbow-desi-glitters-2.gif]

I kind of half way agree.

Sometimes when people are bad at sex, have low sex drives, or find sex painful, etc., it's tempting to just say, "I give up, I'm asexual, sex isn't for me.". That is their choice, but they can be helped through it.

For a truly asexual person, said person simply receives no stimulation from sex at all, and nothing can really help much with that.

The pre-fix A often turns a word into a negative. In this case, an asexual is someone who is literally not sexual. It's rare, but sometimes they do exist.

But if anyone is dating an asexual, it might be worth seeing an expert to find out exactly which of these two your partner is...

Exactly what is your definition of "asexual"?
What factors are you using?

The dictionary definition of ASEXUAL is "no evident sex or sex organs", meaning someone is apparently born "generic", with no specific sex organs.

For my definition, it means "celibate".