Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am drunk
Its funny because after almost ten years I still don’t know who you are. Youd think after that long it would be very obvious who you are and where we stand for each other but to be honest you could not be more distant than I feel you are right now. We haven’t spoken in three years. It used to be a big thing if we hadn’t spoken in three hours. And now this? When I need you the most? You’re going to find a time where someone or something needs it better. That is just you. I can not help but feel only sorrow. You know that feeling when someone is tearing your chest in half? Like when your “boyfriend” broke up with you? I feel the same feeling. Every night. Before I fall asleep. When all I can think about Is you. And the fact that you are not here. And I bring myself back to reality. Were you even the love I thought you were? I ponder for a moment to take in the harsh reality that settles in. No you were never the person I thought you were. And no we never really had what we had. But you had you. And I will forever be grateful. Because I Made myself feel me.

its okay let it all out,, no point In bottling stuff up

Ok, once the hangover goes away.

Pick up the phone, call this guy.

If anything you will be needing to put everything out there on the table, let him know what's on your mind.

It's no use keeping this all inside