Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A big thank you!! And goodbye!!
Ok so this is just to say since I joined in November I have grown as a person by miles and gone from a pretty bad place to a great place!! And that is all down to you all!! I've met some great people on here and some great freinds!! And I owe all my confidence which Ive needed to come out to my freinds and family so for that a massive thank you to each and everyone of you!!!
This is a really great place and much needed I would strongly recommend it to anyone who maybe struggling with things or jus wants a fun place to escape to!!

However I have over the past few months put my normal life on hold to try and get myself through some stuff but having recently come out to everyone and feeling 100 times better I kinda feel I need to move on with my life now and get things back to normal. However I've realised I spend way to much time on GS and kinda become addicted.

So I'm gonna have to take a break from GS for a little while whilst I sort some things out. When I return tho and I will!! I will hopefully work out the right balance and participate again!!
So I just wanted to say thankyou to you all!! And I'll miss ya!!

So good bye for a little while!! And keep up the great work!!

Smile Smile

Eth, good luck with everything mate, and remember we're only a click away should you need us.

You don't need to delete your profile, so pop in and say hi from time to time Smile

ObW
X

Well done Ethan. Don't be a stranger Wink

Thanks and yeah jus to add I'm not self deleting and I will be back hopefully in a few weeks or sooner!! Smile

Your letting the british team down eth! Rolleyes

only joking, you do what you have to do and i kind of understand too, best of luck m8, see you around Smile

AWW im gonna miss you. You better come back .

Will miss you!!

Oh... So, see you soon! And have a great 'everything'!

My, my, my. Typical... Just f-ing typical of you men.

You come to us, use us for your pleasure and as soon as you get what you want (sniff), you just throw us to the side of the road like yesterdays news! Cry

Didn't we love you enough? Did we devote ourselves to you enough? I thought this was the real deal - we were suppose to last forever!!!!!Cry Cry

Ha! I saw this coming. Yes Bowyn, there would be bastards like this, taking everything from you and then moving on Rofl

Honestly Ethan, see in a month or so you went from a troubled closeted guy to an all-out gay dude.

My congrats on your courage and on your achievements which are not little. You just needed a little push, now spread those imaginary wings and fly.

And you know, don't forget us too quickly..Biglaugh