Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So...
I know that sometimes I can talk to much. I know I probably pm ppl way to much and bug them. I just love you all and GS has helped me a lot.

South talked me out of leaving. And I promise to never self delete. I may take breaks but GS will always be my second home.

Love you all

I love you meebs Smile

Sleep tight

You are an important part of GS. You were feeling otherwise for a while, which was incorrect.

Take time when you need, and when you want GS is here waiting.

My contact info is always available to you. Confusedmile:

gs will always be here for you! Breaks are perfectly acceptable, trust me, they are needed at times.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

meebs Bighug

mbennet35 Wrote:I know that sometimes I can talk to much. I know I probably pm ppl way to much and bug them. I just love you all and GS has helped me a lot.

South talked me out of leaving. And I promise to never self delete. I may take breaks but GS will always be my second home.

Love you all

I can relate. Sometimes it seems like everyone on here hates me.

mbennet35 Wrote:I know that sometimes I can talk to much. I know I probably pm ppl way to much and bug them. I just love you all and GS has helped me a lot.

Love you all

Meebs you are a well beloved, well respected member. As simple as that Smile

Bighug

Arkansota Wrote:I can relate. Sometimes it seems like everyone on here hates me.

Not a clue where I stand…for the most part I can relate, but then my damned depressive states often get in the way of former optimism. Hell, I’m the polar opposite now! People are better off not knowing me, so the fewer people I make contact with the better. I scarcely know anyone on GS, rarely communicate with anyone, rarely post anything meaningful if ever; and I will leave it that. When something happens to me, the fewer people who will notice, be concerned and perhaps even disrupted, the better. Indifference I believe was a word used…let’s keep at that people.

Jovial Wrote:People are better off not knowing me, so the fewer people I make contact with the better.

Hmmmm....I'm going to have to disagree with that one.

I like your PMs and private chats.....just sometimes Im in the middle of something or I dont have much to say (go figure). But Im always up to try!

Hope you dont think Im ignoring you when I dont have much to say.

XyxwaveHerz

Jovial Wrote:Not a clue where I stand…for the most part I can relate, but then my damned depressive states often get in the way of former optimism. Hell, I’m the polar opposite now! People are better off not knowing me, so the fewer people I make contact with the better. I scarcely know anyone on GS, rarely communicate with anyone, rarely post anything meaningful if ever; and I will leave it that. When something happens to me, the fewer people who will notice, be concerned and perhaps even disrupted, the better. Indifference I believe was a word used…let’s keep at that people.

I am SO much better off knowing you! I like getting emails from you!!!
I like hearing when you are feeling good, or have something to get off your chest.

I am VEEEERY excited you are going to college and getting out of the house!!!
Its Jovi time...time for Jovi and only Jovi!!!!

You post PLENTY of meaningful stuff. Some of it more wise than you realize.

I want to know whatever you want to tell me, you dont disrupt me at all.

Malelovies