Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Aren't You a Different Gender?
I think the basic answer for a lot of people is that they were just born the way that they are. I'm not saying that you can chose your gender, because I believe that is something you are born with, but because of technology, you can chose to sculpt/change your body in order to reflect the gender(s) that you feel inside. So then the question becomes why do you feel the gender that you are inside and/or outside?

Basically, if you are presently a man, why are you not a woman? Or, if you are a woman, why are you not a man?

(If you feel you are multiple genders, or no gender at all, feel free to chime in.)

well.......this will be far more interesting if trans members give their opinion

As for me, I am a dude and not a dudette cause I identify myself as one..

sure, being male in gender biolgically coincidentially with being one psychologically helps a bit in that vision, no?

See. I don't know.

The only way I know I am not transgendered is because I'm not sure that I am, and I figure if I was, I'd probably feel it.

That being said. I wore dresses as a kid, and heels, and my sisters stuffed my shirt with toilet paper to give me boobies. I had Barbies and loved all kinds of girly things, and hung out with girls.

But, I don't know how I would tell that I were a girl. I don't know how it would feel different.

I like my pp tho. Just wish I had a girl's ass.

findingmyway Wrote:Basically, if you are presently a man, why are you not a woman?

because im presently a man.

On the outside, I am definitely a man. On the inside, I'm just me. I don't feel like I am a gender beyond my outside appearance.

VileKyle Wrote:On the outside, I am definitely a man. On the inside, I'm just me. I don't feel like I am a gender beyond my outside appearance.

This.

But I feel like a turd on the inside. Completely genderless.

larafan25 Wrote:This.

But I feel like a turd on the inside. Completely genderless.

Just because you feel a turd inside of you, doesn't mean the rest of you is a turd Smile

Physically I'm male because that's how the gametes that made me rolled... psychologically I'm just me, that is I am the sum of my thoughts and emotions.

I know I don't feel like a female trapped in a male body but I don't feel exactly all masculine as I assume most heterosexual men do... kyle described it well as not feeling particularly gendered outside of appearance. I have a penis, I don't have thoughts of whether it should be there or not... it just is. My interests are not gender based (except for sexual attraction Wink), I'm not overly manly or girly in either regard.

So to answer the question I am not female because I am biologically male, and that's the way it just is for me anyway.

Surely this was my mother's decision... She made a lot of choices for me that I don't necessarily approve of, but live with the consequences....

Oh wait, can't blame the megabitch for this one, apparently in humans (which I assume includes half humans such as myself) The gametes from the male parent determine an offspring's gender.

Meaning that this one is all on my father.

The bastard....

Well that's the biology of the situation.

Genderfication... A word I made up which apparently people are refusing to adopt....

Its the word I use for the false 'truths' society has for the genders.

Such as the false truth that only women wear dresses/skirts. Why is this? some dresses look like they could be very comfortable... Not all of them.. some.

And why is it women can't be mechanics? Does the penis determine mechanical ability? Yes I know the penis is called a tool but honestly I have only used my 'tool' once while working on a car - and then that was because I had a really kinky BF at the time who thought my being covered in grease and sweating and swearing was 'very hot'...

Easy bake ovens, why on earth do we keep those away from little boys? Especially when we consider that a majority of the world's chefs (including baking chefs) are male? Wouldn't be reasonable to assume that the easy bake oven is, therefore, a male toy and girls should stick with something they are better cut out for?

I think that a lot of the TG/TS are not actually suffering from a biological identity crises, but a crises of gender identification based on societies very narrow and restictive views on what one can and cannot do based on if one has or doesn't have a penis.

Most of my partner have been slightly larger than me, and yes most of them had muscles and the ability to grow body hair. I have been cursed with the wrists crafted from tooth picks and never masted the find art of growing a pelt. And true I am the more submissive partner in most of my relationships.

But all of those ignorant idiots who asked 'Does that mean you are the woman?'

Seriously?

Another fine product by the false dichotomy which is genderfication.

findingmyway Wrote:I think the basic answer for a lot of people is that they were just born the way that they are. I'm not saying that you can chose your gender, because I believe that is something you are born with, but because of technology, you can chose to sculpt/change your body in order to reflect the gender(s) that you feel inside. So then the question becomes why do you feel the gender that you are inside and/or outside?

Basically, if you are presently a man, why are you not a woman? Or, if you are a woman, why are you not a man?

(If you feel you are multiple genders, or no gender at all, feel free to chime in.)

I do not feel it would be possible for me to "choose to be female." It would only be possible for me to emulate my outside notion (whatever that may be) of what it is to be female, because I do not feel that I am one or identify as one, nor have any experience of being female.

Similar to the question of "why am I not straight", as far as the answer.