Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cinnabon.............NEED SOME!!
[SIZE="4"]I NEED some Cinnabon!!!! But I have to drive almost 5 miles to the closest one!!!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0IoVYn3JLp2AqG_2N-6A...hyYuvyhp3b]
[Image: Cinnabon-Logo.png]

[Image: 6cinnabon.jpg]

Um seriously? you have Diabetes.... Hello Cinnabon is 3 parts sugar, 5 parts fat and a smidgen of Sin-o-men....

I bet if I made my home made cinnamon rolls for you you would think you died and gone to heaven, really low in real sugar, but they definitely don't taste like it. Even fooled the roommate who is about a cup a sugar away from full blown diabetes, Sugar and Fat and Energy drinks are his three only food groups.

It's the love I pour into every roll that does the trick.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:It's the love I pour into every roll that does the trick.

Along with the rum, bourbon, scotch, meth, and Metamucil......

Rofl

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Um seriously? you have Diabetes.... Hello Cinnabon is 3 parts sugar, 5 parts fat and a smidgen of Sin-o-men....

Its MY birfday, and I'll die if I want too!!!!

[Image: raspberry-smiley-gif.17976]

I love cinnabon!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I can't remember if I ever had Cinnabon... Seeing that picture you posted makes me think I'm really missing out on something here. Sad

MisterTinkles Wrote:Along with the rum, bourbon, scotch, meth, and Metamucil......

Rofl
Oh please I only use chocolaty X-lax in my baking for flavor.

I would say I wasn't known for mixing drink and drugs but that would be a huge fat ass lie....:biggrin:

MisterTinkles Wrote:Its MY birfday, and I'll die if I want too!!!!

[Image: raspberry-smiley-gif.17976]

So botty not doing his job? I don't recall Botty saying 'Happy 1,551th Birthday Mr. Tinkles....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:So botty not doing his job? I don't recall Botty saying 'Happy 1,551th Birthday Mr. Tinkles....

Prolly cause its not my 1,551 Birfday, its my 1,029 Birfday!!!!
And I will STAY 1,029 until I die!!!

STILL

NEED

CINNABON!!!!!

[Image: photo32v.jpg]