Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your "Dream Vacation"........what is it?
What is your Dream Vacation/Fantasy Vacation?

A vacation where you could go anyplace, and stay anywhere that is available to tourists?

I have two such vacations:

Haunted Vacation

going to the most "haunted" places around the world.
[Image: 65e67bfce12f2ce3d2b445150294c5cc.jpg?itok=8bfZNa-o]

Roller Coaster Vacation
going to all the big roller coaster parks in the US, Canada, England, and some other Euro countries.
[Image: Incredible-Hulk-Roller-Coaster-at-Univer...-Miner.jpg]

wow pretty much took those ideas straight out of my head o.o

I want both of them, but the roller coaster one more Big Grin

Haunted vacations :biggrin:

For some reason, I would really love to visit California...(yeah it's pointless regarding the subject but, I wanted to say that :p )

Neither of them Tongue Haunted places are too scary and so are Roller Coasters. I wouldn't go there even for free.

Defiantly haunted places with my gf

[Image: cancun3.jpg]

Cancun!!!!! i need it

Train trip through mountainous areas of India.

Either hiking the Rob Roy Trail in Scotland or an Antarctica package I heard about (which may or may not allow some camping on the continent depending on the weather), and in the case of the Antarctica package I saw that starts in Argentina I'd be sure to see the natural forest near the city it starts in (that is the ship sails from), it looks gorgeous.

There's also a "Goddess tour" I read of that sounds like it might be either the best or worst vacation I'd ever been on, a lot of it probably dependent on who else went as much as the quality of the promised tours. This particular one was on coastal Greece and the images they showed were truly beautiful, and walking into ruins thousands of years old does sound exciting (though I wonder just how controlled it is, like if you're only allowed a brief peek at a small section, which I couldn't blame them for but would be disappointing to me).

I've always wanted to ride the Trans-Siberian Railway from Vladivostok to Moscow (and then take more trains and/or ferries until I reached Sweden), but the Russians I knew told me I'd regret it pretty fast if I ever did (and wow, sounds even shadier than the Greyhound I took once years ago that made me swear to never go Greyhound again, even if I did once after...and Vladivostok sounds scary, though I had to laugh while also being made more nervous when I saw how someone kept putting info on foiling Vladivostok thieves & cons on a Travel Wiki and the information kept being deleted over and over).

Pix Wrote:Either hiking the Rob Roy Trail in Scotland or an Antarctica package I heard about (which may or may not allow some camping on the continent depending on the weather), and in the case of the Antarctica package I saw that starts in Argentina I'd be sure to see the natural forest near the city it starts in (that is the ship sails from), it looks gorgeous.

There's also a "Goddess tour" I read of that sounds like it might be either the best or worst vacation I'd ever been on, a lot of it probably dependent on who else went as much as the quality of the promised tours. This particular one was on coastal Greece and the images they showed were truly beautiful, and walking into ruins thousands of years old does sound exciting (though I wonder just how controlled it is, like if you're only allowed a brief peek at a small section, which I couldn't blame them for but would be disappointing to me).

I've always wanted to ride the Trans-Siberian Railway from Vladivostok to Moscow (and then take more trains and/or ferries until I reached Sweden), but the Russians I knew told me I'd regret it pretty fast if I ever did (and wow, sounds even shadier than the Greyhound I took once years ago that made me swear to never go Greyhound again, even if I did once after...and Vladivostok sounds scary, though I had to laugh while also being made more nervous when I saw how someone kept putting info on foiling Vladivostok thieves & cons on a Travel Wiki and the information kept being deleted over and over).

I have always wanted to go to either pole, just to see the stars!!!! No pollution to cloud things up.

I hate cold, but would love to go, with a high powered telescope!!