Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 minutes of fame
Do you think we are there now…

People should not be allowed to make youtube videos that are so fucking crap… When they get older i hope the embarissing videos they make follow them around and the minute they make that shit and post it online its their forever… proof how dumb they are

Oooh its so bad, theres so many bad things around, oooh it hurts to see it. ( not like war… even worse) Espicially with young people who are really domesticated and actually listen to their mums and wear angry birds t-shirts… angry birds… it means nothing… nothing!

The future is fucked… fucked i mean it.

And its got 11897 likes.

And miley cryrus like a little girl whos been let loose with her aunts make up kit "shaking it like an expert" but not an expert next to will.i,ll.work.with.anybody.i.am

I cant remember what ive said so i will just post this and go away.

Has anybody ever watched " The only way is essex" its like all the bad things in one tv show and its called reality television and people copy it and use slogans and blah!

I have heard stories of a lot of companies who research your online profile before they interview you, to see if you have a Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, etc....kind of account, and see whats on there.

If they dont like what they see, you wont get called for an interview.

And there have been thousands of stories over the past 5 years where people have gotten fired from their jobs because of personal stuff they have posted online.

ONCE YOU HAVE POSTED PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLINE, IT IS NO LONGER PERSONAL.....AND CAN/WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU AT SOME POINT IN YOUR LIFE!!!!

Which is why I do NOT have an online "personality".

I have also heard that this will become part of the new wave of "interviewing" techniques for all companies and businesses............to see if you have any online presence and see what that information is.

Instead of checking your credit, they will check your online "personal" profile, and any info attached to it.

omg but in my opinion, while it may often times be shit, it's usually just people living their lives.

It helps to know how to twerk (I'll teach Miley one of these days >,>), but it's just having fun really.

We all live to die, so why not have fun in the inbetween?

and if a Job has the right to fire me on such grounds, then they're shitty to begin with, cause how can you honestly sit there and judge someone based on the stuff they do AWAY from work?

Who cares if I fuck niggas for pence, pesos, dollars, whatever the fuck currency? I come to work on time, dress and act professionally, and engorge your judgemental ass wallet, all for a paycheck that probably will barely pay for the rent?

No I think what people like that need to do with their lives, is actually go out and live one, cause clearly they got the time to be judging others.

Omg, what was the topic again, I did get confused so >,> . Lemme see the petition for the boss firing people biz, I wanna sign it like 500times "Go fuck yourself"

Hands-make-heart

(I had a Bad experience with a potential boss at a hotel, because of my Dreads, so yes, I may have gotten a lil crazy at the end Hypnotized-smiley )

I sort of understand you here, sometimes when I watch people's videos or even view their Facebook profiles I feel really bad for them, and wonder how they got that way.

Same thing I think man! Im like, omfg our future is fucked. I cant believe half the shit I see around. Litterly everyone is getting worst and worst. Ik exactly what you mean. I just hope I live a full rich happy life, and die before shit hits the ground...this place is gunna be a hell hole eventually....GONE. omg i can picture it now. lol.....dude ik exactly what ur saying

I think I delved into this a little when one of our members posted his 'twerking' video here.

Twerking - why? Why are you people doing this? What is the point here?

IDK, I hate this computer thing and I love it at the same time... The Internets have provided me with many hours of useful information, then many, many, many more of stupid wasted energy trying to find the useful information amongst the crap.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I think I delved into this a little when one of our members posted his 'twerking' video here.

Twerking - why?.

Ah pauluks twerk video. I had sufficient self control to not watch that

And TV shows...
If hoarders and couponers and redneck families and Honey Boo Boo get shows, then I should get one too!
I'll call it "Gays in church!", simply because I'm gay. I am Christian. I am basically hiding it from like 94.71% of the church.

Well, I don't care what it's called! I want a TV show! Smile