Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screenshot your desktop background!
If you have a

Mac: Hold shift+Command+4 then your mouse turns into a window maker, put into top corner, and click and hold on mouse button while you drag it to the opposite corner diagonal to the corner you put the mouse in. WALLAH SCREENSHOT!

Window: Hold shift+screen hot key WALLAH SCREENSHOT!

Too post into gs: Save pictrure in a folder you can find, click the paper clip symbol, clikc "choose file", then click upload. Let the picture upload. the exit out of that window. Click on the little down arrow and click on your file!

or

Save it to photobucket and insert the link to the picture using the little picture with a mountain and a moon!

Here is mine: It is Tomorrowland 2013. It is a huge 3 day festival. Just amazing <3
[Image: Screenshot2014-03-11at10046AM_zpsca2f939c.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Blackness - nothing but utter blackness... Well aside from the recycling bin since I can delete that annoying shortcut.....:tongue:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Blackness - nothing but utter blackness... Well aside from the recycling bin since I can delete that annoying shortcut.....:tongue:

I WANNA SEE IT !!!

show it off! It sounds so creative boweyn!!! Big Grin

Some boring leaf picture. This laptop sucks so we don't really make it look all nicey nicey. The computer in the living room has a cat from outerspace on it though Big Grin

I use Windows and as far as I can see, on my keyboard there is nothing like a "screen hot key"
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:I use Windows and as far as I can see, on my keyboard there is nothing like a "screen hot key"

Mine says something like this "PRTSC
SYSRQ"

It should be on the line of where the "F" family is. "F1, F2...."

Wardo94 Wrote:Mine says something like this "PRTSC
SYSRQ"

It should be on the line of where the "F" family is. "F1, F2...."

The only other keys on the "F" line of my Spanish keyboard are those in the photo. None of them produce the desired effect.

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

[Image: Screenshot2014-03-11183842_zps4751dab3.png]

My own pic, taken on Safari in the Masai-Mara, Great Rift Vally, Kenya.

ObW
X

This is my background image when I want to convince people that I'm straight:

[Image: 159684485_891c86e083.jpg]

Guys, muscle, working out....that's totally a straight thing, no?

LONDONER Wrote:The only other keys on the "F" line of my Spanish keyboard are those in the photo. None of them produce the desired effect.

Mmm :/ I'm not sure then.